We got a Lemon in Kaberle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

We got a Lemon in Kaberle

We need to sign a petition to make sure that PC doesnt sign Kaberle....he plays with no emotion no character, our PP is worst than ever ...I like McQuaid better...we made a terrible mistake by trading Colborne and a draft pick for him not lets not make sure we dont sign him or else we'll be stocked with him for another 2-3 years....even Kampfer is better than him

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (??) -2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Re: We got a Lemon in Kaberle

Just because the PP is 1 for the last 30?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to We got a Lemon in Kaberle:
    [QUOTE]We need to sign a petition to make sure that PC doesnt sign Kaberle....he plays with no emotion no character, our PP is worst than ever ...I like McQuaid better...we made a terrible mistake by trading Colborne and a draft pick for him not lets not make sure we dont sign him or else we'll be stocked with him for another 2-3 years....even Kampfer is better than him Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (??) -2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

I never liked him in Toronto don't no what Chirelli wanted him for,he better not resighn him just walk away.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Another one of PC's great deals...Horton, Ryder etc.

PC is not a good Gm by any means and CJ is just as bad!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

on the last PP he got a nice pass with no one on front of him ..,issed the net ..UNREAL ...and by the way do we have the worst PP in the league ????

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (??) 2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I know I said repeatedly please don't make this trade!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Even Hunwick looks better than Kaberle

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

and I keep telling you that they should offer me PC's job ....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Kaberle signed to 4 year $18 M deal in offseason... wait for it...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: We got a Lemon in Kaberle:
    [QUOTE]Kaberle signed to 4 year $18 M deal in offseason... wait for it...
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I dont want to get stocked with that LEMON

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

It is how they are using him.

"Give Chara puck for 1 timer" is the ONLY thing he has to do on PP

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

God ppl we have a lemon in a GM. what has he brought us lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

anyone else see the interview with Kaberle on CBC prior to the game when he was asked if he would've re-signed had the Leafs made him an offer and answered yes without any hesitaton?....

after all those years of losing, Kaberle was willing to return to a situation with little upside....  says a lot about him....

that said, he should fit right in with the b's for years to come....

and to add insult to injury, it'll be costing the b's an additional second rounder....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]It is how they are using him. "Give Chara puck for 1 timer" is the ONLY thing he has to do on PP
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

That's interesting... how so?

I just think he is a bad fit on a defense-first team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Some Toronto posters noted how easily he gets knocked off the puck on D.  Seems true.  He's soft in the corners and tonight one TO goal was the result of a forward skating right past him.  Sickening to think that we gave up Mark Stuart, a stalwart Bruin who gave his all every night, and got Kaberle, a softie in the twilight of his career.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

[QUOTE]anyone else see the interview with Kaberle on CBC prior to the game when he was asked if he would've re-signed had the Leafs made him an offer and answered yes without any hesitaton?.... after all those years of losing, Kaberle was willing to return to a situation with little upside....  says a lot about him.... that said, he should fit right in with the b's for years to come.... and to add insult to injury, it'll be costing the b's an additional second rounder....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]

I saw that interview tonight and he seemed to wax nostalgic about the Leafs.  Honestly, I don't know if the B's would want him back - I know I'm not too sure that I want him back.  I hope PC doesn't offer him some ridiculous over priced contract.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]Some Toronto posters noted how easily he gets knocked off the puck on D.  Seems true.  He's soft in the corners and tonight one TO goal was the result of a forward skating right past him.  Sickening to think that we gave up Mark Stuart, a stalwart Bruin who gave his all every night, and got Kaberle, a softie in the twilight of his career.  
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE]

I agree with you 100%%  I'd take Mark Stuart way over Kaberle ...hope PC doesnt sign him ...or else the B's will look like a soft team for the next 3 years ..imagine we gave Blake Wheeler- Mark Stuart-Colborne and 2 draft picks for Kelly-Pevery and Kaberle ....I feel like crying