We got nothing...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: We got nothing...

In response to kelvana33's comment:

"We got nothing"

We got to watch a Bruins game while breathing and having all our limbs intact.

I can think of 170 people, a family in Dorchester, a family in China, two parents in Arlington and another family in Somerville who may have trouble sympathizing with the fact that you got nothing today while watching a Bruins game.

I got to watch the game with my 5 year old who continues to ask if chara is bigger then anyone in the world.  I had tears watching the video with that song and he asked why.  I said bc a bunch of heros and my favorite city caught some bad guys who hurt people.  He asks if chara caught them.  This made me laugh and then we played some knee hockey in the basement.  

I got lots!   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I meant Matt not Wally D my mistake

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I played the Pens on rookie in NHL '13 today.  Beat them 16-3.

Can't believe I gave up three goals.

I'm returning the game.

It's fixed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Shupe do you have that kid on skates yet?  I'm sure you do, those young years are a blast.  Enjoy!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Shupe do you have that kid on skates yet?  I'm sure you do, those young years are a blast.  Enjoy!

Hes been on since hes been 2.  Its all he does.  minor hockey next year.  Cant wait.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

I got to watch the game with my 5 year old who continues to ask if chara is bigger then anyone in the world.  I had tears watching the video with that song and he asked why.  I said bc a bunch of heros and my favorite city caught some bad guys who hurt people.  He asks if chara caught them.  This made me laugh and then we played some knee hockey in the basement.  

I got lots!   

That's an awesome story.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Are you for real?  I'm talking about a little hockey game.

In response to kelvana33's comment:

"We got nothing"

We got to watch a Bruins game while breathing and having all our limbs intact.

I can think of 170 people, a family in Dorchester, a family in China, two parents in Arlington and another family in Somerville who may have trouble sympathizing with the fact that you got nothing today while watching a Bruins game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Kel -

I understand the sentiment behind your comment, but it seems inappropriate to reference the horrific events of this past week to make a point about a hockey game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

Kel -

I understand the sentiment behind your comment, but it seems inappropriate to reference the horrific events of this past week to make a point about a hockey game.

It is inappropriate. We have posters, becuase of the events that occured earlier in the week, calling out the bruins for coming out flat and emotionless because they lost in a shootout to the Sabres. It's stupid. I think they need a little perspective.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

This team has been riding the high horse since the cup win. If they get bounced early get ready for a busy offseason PC and CJ will be gone this team needs a major shakeup. Their play over the last month and half has been embarrassing.

Your presence here is what's embarrassing.  All you do is b%tch and complain about a team that could very well win the division.  You know what's happened since the Cup win?  B's "fans" like yourself have turned into spoiled little girls who think the only enjoyment of watching Bruins hockey is winning the Cup.

Give it, and us, a rest, will you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

Kel -

How about the fools who are complaining because the B's couldn't "win one for the city"?

People need to stop being such deeeeebags here right now.  Save it for the summer.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

B's lost because of untimely dumb penalties today.  You can often recover from such penalties at the beginning of a game, but at the end of the second and entering the third with the game close will often kill you.    If they play more disciplined, they should be fine.  I'm not worried.  I'd be worried if I was a Canadians fan, however.  They are getting smoked. 

A couple of other thoughts...  

--Jussi Jokinen might be the "true" steal for the Pens.  Hindsight being 10-20, I would have rather had him off waivers vs. Daugavins who seems buried.  Besides looking good today, he's already given the Pens another point previously with his shootout prowess.   

--I liked Soderberg's game--big guy takes up a lot of space and can skate.  I think he'll be a great fit for the B's.  

--Can't give 6 freaking powerplays to the Pens and expect to win.  There's still too much talent on that squad even w/out Genie and Cindy to play them 4-on-5 for that long.  Many of the penalties were not even good penalties.  The Bruins should only be blaming themselves.   

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjcaesar. Show kjcaesar's posts

We need to win this upcoming game or I'll be really disappointed. We need this win badly as a team and fan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to lucdufour's comment:

--Jussi Jokinen might be the "true" steal for the Pens.  Hindsight being 10-20, I would have rather had him off waivers vs. Daugavins who seems buried.  Besides looking good today, he's already given the Pens another point previously with his shootout prowess.   

BIG difference between getting this guy on waivers and what the Pens got... Pens got Canes to take some of his cap hit. If PC took him on waivers, B's would eat his whole contract and we could never handle our roster with the lower cap next year.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

This team has been riding the high horse since the cup win. If they get bounced early get ready for a busy offseason PC and CJ will be gone this team needs a major shakeup. Their play over the last month and half has been embarrassing.

Your presence here is what's embarrassing.  All you do is b%tch and complain about a team that could very well win the division.  You know what's happened since the Cup win?  B's "fans" like yourself have turned into spoiled little girls who think the only enjoyment of watching Bruins hockey is winning the Cup.

Give it, and us, a rest, will you?

We had a 39 year drought before we won the cup and I was fortunate enough to attend every Bruin game in Toronto. I get enjoyment when I see the team playing hard nose in your face hockey, which if you have been watching this sorry bunch for the last 2 months their games look like I am watching an oldtimers game. So get your head out of your *ss and face it, they don't have what it takes to have a deep run.

Why though?   Whos playing well in the east outside of pitt?

montreal?  Nope

leafs? Nope

sens? Nope

nyi- yup but im not worried about them

caps- yup but we wont get them in round one

nyr- they likely get to annoy the pens in round one.  

Jets?  Cmon.  Please. 

So lets just say we get the leafs or the sens or nyi.  You really worried about these teams?   Meanwhile the pens likely draw the nyr.  The habs are so lost i could see the nyi or sens beating them.  

so there is one official dominant team and its pitt.  Well they havent exactly made us tap out.  the east is wide open outside of pitt.  But not many teams are gonna be happy to draw the bruins. Our record against the sens and leafs is dominant.  And as i mentioned im not worried about the nyi.   

im happy to be in the playoffs.  And with a very deep strong team.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"--Can't give 6 freaking powerplays to the Pens and expect to win.  There's still too much talent on that squad even w/out Genie and Cindy to play them 4-on-5 for that long.  Many of the penalties were not even good penalties.  The Bruins should only be blaming themselves."

I'm really glad the Bruins stuck up for each other though. I mean Marchand looked really tough heading to the box after he pulled Jokinen's jersey over his head. Horton as well, glad he fell on his hand or shoulder while standing up to Iginla that was some impressive hockey right there.

I hope there are more fights like that putting the Bruins in the box, time after time from here on in and through the playoffs. It's all about losing composure and winning the fights really.

Right Shup a loopa ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"--Can't give 6 freaking powerplays to the Pens and expect to win.  There's still too much talent on that squad even w/out Genie and Cindy to play them 4-on-5 for that long.  Many of the penalties were not even good penalties.  The Bruins should only be blaming themselves."

I'm really glad the Bruins stuck up for each other though. I mean Marchand looked really tough heading to the box after he pulled Jokinen's jersey over his head. Horton as well, glad he fell on his hand or shoulder while standing up to Iginla that was some impressive hockey right there.

I hope there are more fights like that putting the Bruins in the box, time after time from here on in and through the playoffs. It's all about losing composure and winning the fights really.

Right Shup a loopa ?

Who said that.  I thought marchand looked stupid.  As for horton hes been dead to me for a while.  Lazy soft playing for a contract.  glad you wanna spend big bucks on that dead beat.  As for fighting in general ive been very strong against wanting ST gone.  Not so much bc hes a clown.  But hes a useless clown.  No one fears the bruins anymore in terms of physical play.  Weve had numerous guys run and ST is too busy taking long shifts and stick handling.  I mean hes tough when its hendricks.  Your buddy cooke has ended savards career and knew what he was doing yesterday.  McQ had to come back on one knee to get him.  

Wanna lay a friendly bet that ottawa will go after him?   

Again, you like sissy hockey. Im not surprised by this.  Its a physical sport and players get hurt.  Horton to his credit at least tried.  Now he has a good excuse not to play until playoffs when there is no fighting.  No go hide under your blanket and watch todays game. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I thought you would be jumping for joy with the way the Bruins got beat up while trying ?

It's admirable to say the least and your right they tried but then got taken to the wood shed!

Didn't win a fight yesterday, so much for your plan to play like a bunch of childish idiots!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

I thought you would be jumping for joy with the way the Bruins got beat up while trying ?

It's admirable to say the least and your right they tried but then got taken to the wood shed!

Didn't win a fight yesterday, so much for your plan to play like a bunch of childish idiots!

Yes bc its well documented that i liked marchand and his stupid ways.  Good lord.  McQ is not in the league for his skill and mobility.  And finally mr horton.  He went looking.  He is soft and got hurt.  I didnt ask him to fight.   but nice useless post.  Now go eat your cucumber sandwich and champaign coolie and enjoy the game.  

You must have hated the 70-80s hockey and really hated the cup run.  Eek boys hitting.  Eeek. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

We had a 39 year drought before we won the cup and I was fortunate enough to attend every Bruin game in Toronto. I get enjoyment when I see the team playing hard nose in your face hockey, which if you have been watching this sorry bunch for the last 2 months their games look like I am watching an oldtimers game. So get your head out of your *ss and face it, they don't have what it takes to have a deep run.

If the B's get bounced in the first round, or the second round, or the third, or the finals, or if they win it all...life goes on.

I wanted them to win the Cup once in my life.  It took most of it to happen, but it did.  Great.  Now I can enjoy watching hockey without that looming over every season.

I can't imagine the depression you must have faced during the Travis Green team.  These guys could end up first in the division.  You never post anything positive.  All you every post is tears.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

If the B's get bounced in the first round, or the second round, or the third, or the finals, or if they win it all...life goes on.

I wanted them to win the Cup once in my life.  It took most of it to happen, but it did.  Great.  Now I can enjoy watching hockey without that looming over every season.

I can't imagine the depression you must have faced during the Travis Green team.  These guys could end up first in the division.  You never post anything positive.  All you every po st is tears.

"I wanted them to win the Cup once in my life"....  you're a better man than i, i've seen it three times and want more....  that's why they play the game....

and has kept me coming back year after year for nearly 45 years, mostly filled with heartache....

Sections
Shortcuts