We need a true goal scorer.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

We need a true goal scorer.

Even though we put up a lot of points at home..they were soft goals.. We need a legitimate goal scorer we dont have one..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: We need a true goal scorer.

In Response to We need a true goal scorer.:
    Even though we put up a lot of points at home..they were soft goals.. We need a legitimate goal scorer we dont have one..
    Posted by xxcodyfxx

i think they should blow up this team and go back to the drawing board.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

What a stupid THREAD....  can you spell, Ryder, Seguin, Horton, Marchand, Krejci?

We have gotten very far with the team we have....

ALSO, are you saying that Torres and LaPierre are "True" goal scorers? 

Reality is, in a tight game, anyone can score, Bruins have just not been able to score the big one in Vancouver....  Hopefully that Changes in Game #7!

Goooo Bruins

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Van has two regular-season 40 goal scorers in Daniel Sedin and Ryan Kesler.  They have combined for 1 goal and 2 assists in the 5 games this series. 

Also, don't forget that the Bruins 2nd leading regular season and playoff goal scorer had his head scrambled in Game 3.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

In Response to Re: We need a true goal scorer.:
    What a stupid THREAD....  can you spell, Ryder, Seguin, Horton, Marchand, Krejci? We have gotten very far with the team we have.... ALSO, are you saying that Torres and LaPierre are "True" goal scorers?  Reality is, in a tight game, anyone can score, Bruins have just not been able to score the big one in Vancouver....  Hopefully that Changes in Game #7! Goooo Bruins
    Posted by SmokingJoe

Ok Ryder show up only for the playoffs...such a great teamate too.. Seguin had one good game... Krejci get those soft little goals that land on his stick 1 inch away from the net...Marchand ive been impressed but still misses wide open nets. Horton was good untill the Rome garbage.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

In Response to Re: We need a true goal scorer. : Ok Ryder show up only for the playoffs...such a great teamate too.. Seguin had one good game... Krejci get those soft little goals that land on his stick 1 inch away from the net...Marchand ive been impressed but still misses wide open nets. Horton was good untill the Rome garbage.
    Posted by xxcodyfxx

You missed my point!  It's not the 40-50 goal scorers that have scored the big goals for Vancouver... It has been the little guys.... We do need someone to score a big goal in Vancouver, But I honestly think we have enough goal scorers, w just need someone to step up....

Will it be Lucic, Recchi, Bergeron, Chara.... ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: We need a true goal scorer. : Ok Ryder show up only for the playoffs...such a great teamate too.. Seguin had one good game... Krejci get those soft little goals that land on his stick 1 inch away from the net...Marchand ive been impressed but still misses wide open nets. Horton was good untill the Rome garbage.
    Posted by xxcodyfxx

aren't the sox playing today?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

In Response to Re: We need a true goal scorer. : aren't the sox playing today?
    Posted by goodnewsbears

yeah im watching it now.. but can you keep on subject?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Im not trying to be down on the team.. I live for the bruins.. I love them... Its just soo fustrating we cant score even on the PP.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I imagine the Nucks fans are just as frustrated.........watching the Sedins and Kesler pretty much shut down in the scoring dept. Great goaltending stops great goal scorers.....that's what we have seen for the most part in this series. It's the secondary scoring where series like this are mostly won and lost......guys like Marchand, Peverly and Kelly..........or Torres, Lappierre etc.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

They have one gamebreaker they just won't give him enough minutes.  Seguin should at least get regular PP time!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcivermd21. Show mcivermd21's posts

Shane Doan... the bruins need a RW next season and a PP finisher. He is a 20 goal scorer on a bad team, 11 of 20 coming on the PP. At 34 years old and at the tail end of his career Pheniox would be willing to trade him if it helped their rebuilding team get better. He plays a tough 2 way bruins stlye of hockey and would be a great leader for young guys like marchand, seguin, and caron after rechii retires. And also IMO, is an upgrade over michael ryder who i dont think should be resigned. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]Shane Doan... the bruins need a RW next season and a PP finisher. He is a 20 goal scorer on a bad team, 11 of 20 coming on the PP. At 34 years old and at the tail end of his career Pheniox would be willing to trade him if it helped their rebuilding team get better. He plays a tough 2 way bruins stlye of hockey and would be a great leader for young guys like marchand, seguin, and caron after rechii retires. And also IMO, is an upgrade over michael ryder who i dont think should be resigned. 
    Posted by mcivermd21[/QUOTE

Agree, putting him in the black & gold uniform would be nice.....and probably rejuvinate him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

In the post season:

#1:  Krejci
    #6:  Horton
    #7:  Marchand
    #9:  Ryder

Yeah, theyre hurting for a goal scorer in this post season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfanwest. Show soxfanwest's posts

I have too agree with smoking joe on this one. For a team like  Vancouver, who's had the best regular season record, that's been built-up by every media outlet as already being stanley cup champs. I'm not overly impressed. I know it's frustrating losing these close games, but the Bruins have held their own in this series. if not for leaving LaPierre alone on that play, the game probably goes into O.T. Their big scorers have been kept in check.
    It's just unfortunate that we don't play the same type of hockey in Vancouver that we do in Boston.
    I still believe we're comimg back in these next two games.

GOOO BRUINS!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronoc01. Show ronoc01's posts

How about trading Krejci and Lucic to Edmonton for first overall pick and then draft Ryan Hopkins-Hugent, that would be the start of blowing this team up.

In Response to We need a true goal scorer. : i think they should blow up this team and go back to the drawing board.
    Posted by goodnewsbears

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

A trade for Scott Gomez could put your team over the top. Please make an offer. Pleeeasseeee........

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

How come we didn't need a true goal scorer after Game 3, or after Game 4?
    Relax, dude. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joegiunts. Show joegiunts's posts

There is one person that could put this team over the top... ZachParise.  However, it will require giving up some young talent and draft picks.  I believe that Savy will not be back and the Bruins will have some money under the cap to sign him to an offer sheet.  The question is who would you give up or what would NJ want for him?  I would easily give up Caron and Spooner and this year's 1st round pick to start.  NJ would probably want a NHL ready player like Krejci or Lucic.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Like Lapierre?  I seem to remember him being hte only one scoring last night.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Posted by xxcodyfxx

tell me this post is a joke right!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

xxcody, yes the Bruins one of the teams in the NHL without atleast one elite/upper echelon goal scorer/finisher, but the Sedins and Kesler have done virtually nothing this series. I do agree, however, that we could use another player that can finish, the games at Vancouver have been extremely frustrating to watch, especially with all the chances we've had in the slot. No doubt Horton being lost for the rest of the series is a HUGE blow.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Are people forgetting Savard though?  I know he is a question right now, but honestly, until he shows that he CANT play, he is still an elite scorer in this league.  I mean, Bergeron came back and is a top player again, we dont know that Savard cant.  He has had a LOT of time to get better, who knows.  However, if he CANT, and if PC CAN, I say we move Rask plus a pick for Parise or a similar type guy.  If Savard is done, we'll have a LOT of money to play with.  Might be a while before we know Savards condition long term, so it might not happen right now unless Savard retires in the coming month.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

How about trading Krejci and Lucic to Edmonton for first overall pick and then draft Ryan Hopkins-Hugent, that would be the start of blowing this team up. In Response to Re: We need a true goal scorer. :
    Posted by ronoc01

i agree.  they should also trade horton and marchand to colorado for their 1st pick and then i'd trade bergeron and peverley to florida for their 1st pick.  they'd have the top 3 picks this year and be a powerhouse for years to come.

Sections
Shortcuts