We need a true goal scorer.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brentsmith. Show brentsmith's posts

Re: We need a true goal scorer.

true goal scorer, team finished in the top 15 percentil at 5th during the season, they are balanced and don't depend on 1 player

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

In Response to Re: We need a true goal scorer.:
    How about trading Krejci and Lucic to Edmonton for first overall pick and then draft Ryan Hopkins-Hugent, that would be the start of blowing this team up. In Response to Re: We need a true goal scorer. :
    Posted by ronoc01

Lucic would be enough to pay for the 1rst pick. No need to include Krejci.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

I would pursue JVR and a 2nd round pick for Lucic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

In Response to Re: We need a true goal scorer. : i agree.  they should also trade horton and marchand to colorado for their 1st pick and then i'd trade bergeron and peverley to florida for their 1st pick.  they'd have the top 3 picks this year and be a powerhouse for years to come.
    Posted by goodnewsbears

If you're looking for a goal scorer, RNH isn't likely going to be the answer. What would you do with all the money we'd be saving off the cap? Sign Brad Richards or Christian Ehrhoff to QB the powerplay?

Also, who would you select with the top 3 picks? RNH, Larsson and Landeskog?

Ya, cuz the fan base would want to be patient and somewhat rebuild coming off a SCF appearance...
    Florida is in major rebuilding mode, and I have a feeling they'd like to keep their pick. They got rid of Horton and I have a feeling that Weiss' time in the sunshine state could very well be over within the near future.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

I would pursue JVR and a 2nd round pick for Lucic.
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS

The last thing Philly needs is an increase in cap room. JVR is a RFA after next season, and I doubt he'll make the $4M+ Looch is making, maybe $3.2-$3.5M, but not $4M.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Are we really talking about trading Lucic right now? What has JVR done that makes him/potentially any better?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Zajac, Caron, Rookie, and Weber in.
    Lucic, Boychuk, Savard, Ryder, Recchi out. 

Next 2 outta 3  cups are ours.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to We need a true goal scorer.:
    Even though we put up a lot of points at home..they were soft goals.. We need a legitimate goal scorer we dont have one..
    Posted by xxcodyfxx

We need a sniper, someone who's extremely accurate and rarely shoots the puck 10 ft wide the net or over the damn crossbar.  The # of times the Bruins fail to put the shot on goal where there's at least a chance of a rebound drives me insane. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Im not trying to be down on the team.. I live for the bruins.. I love them... Its just soo fustrating we cant score even on the PP.
    Posted by xxcodyfxx

if you live for the Bs why is it so painfully obvious that you know nothing about hockey?

Sections
Shortcuts