We will

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

We will

Bring on the Bruins ... Go Nucks Go

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Re: We will

Probably.

But, you never know...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

In Response to We will:
    [QUOTE]Bring on the Bruins ... Go Nucks Go
    Posted by WeCanKnockTheBruins[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised you have time to post on this board, given that Canucks fans and their palyers are so busy having sex with farm animals.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to We will:

Keep dreaming my friend ..the next round will be a nighmare for the Canucks fans

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

In Response to Re: We will:
    [QUOTE]In Response to We will : I'm surprised you have time to post on this board, given that Canucks fans and their palyers are so busy having sex with farm animals.
    Posted by BigChara[/QUOTE]Now you know why Lucic has a horse face and big teeth

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to We will : Keep dreaming my friend ..the next round will be a nighmare for the Canucks fans Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

LMAO

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to We will:
    Good luck. I expect a terrific series. One of our team's are going to end a huge drought. They certainly both deserve to be here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

Thanks good luck to you too :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

It's greatseason! What a wimp!
    Track record is: Habs in 4, then Flyers in 4, next was Bolts in 4...what a loser.

The avatar has a familiar look to it, like the bolts one you had a week ago.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks good luck to you too :)
    I predicted a Boston-Vancouver final but I must admit, I felt the Canucks were the most likely of the 2 to win it. Now that it's become a reality, I figure this series is as close as a coin flip with 2 awesome teams playing for it all. Neither team fluked their way there. Truly the best teams in each conference. I can't think of a better way to ring in June.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

[QUOTE]It's greatseason! What a wimp! Track record is: Habs in 4, then Flyers in 4, next was Bolts in 4...what a loser. The avatar has a familiar look to it, like the bolts one you had a week ago.
    Posted by uphere[/QUOTE]

What are you smoking ? i want some

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to We will:

This ones going to hurt alot more then the last Nucks attempt to win. I feel bad for you already. Enjoy the series though, you're going to see why they're called the BIG BAD BRUINS.

History will be made.