Wear Boston Day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Re: Wear Boston Day

It won't be anything out of the ordinary for me (I'm fortunate to work in a profession that has very lax dress codes).  I'm generally wearing something Boston related......a hat or shirt or sweatshirt.  Something.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

I'm in. Supporting from Panama

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Glad I caught this, NAS.  It's brilliant.  I'm grooming the next generation of Bruin fans in my classrooms every year regardless of what grade I'm lucky to have. 

I've got Bruin pennants and crests students have made for me years ago that I've laminated and hung on the walls in my class.  We're on a field trip tomorrow so you can bet I'll be wearing my Bruin hoodie 'n cap.  Cheers!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Bruins gear on out here in the Alberta Mts. ! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm working in Florida this week.  My black and gold sticks out like a sore thumb.

Perfect.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Only saw 1 other Patriots t shirt here at work in Framingham MA.

Hm.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Glad I caught this, NAS.  It's brilliant.  I'm grooming the next generation of Bruin fans in my classrooms every year regardless of what grade I'm lucky to have. 

I've got Bruin pennants and crests students have made for me years ago that I've laminated and hung on the walls in my class.  We're on a field trip tomorrow so you can bet I'll be wearing my Bruin hoodie 'n cap.  Cheers!

Beautiful. My wife is doing the same here in New Brunswick

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

Wearing old B's hoodie, going to game tonight (if it is still happening). 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Great idea freind, i have my Bs tshirt on, i have my flag hanging, my throw over is on the chair, my mugs all in the window, I have a signed (store boughten ) jersey, was signed by CJ in the summer of yhere winning the cup, its hanging. My granddaughter who is 7, loves playing with the little Bs truck, shes coming tonight so its out and ready for her.

Boston Strong through out the world.

Sections
Shortcuts