Weber and the Grand Canyon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Re: Weber and the Grand Canyon

1 year @ $7.5MM.

Yeehaw.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=585690&navid=mod-rr-headlines

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Weber and the Grand Canyon:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Weber and the Grand Canyon : Sandog; I'm pretty sure Scott Laughlin said Weber only asked for 1 year. Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Yesterday he and Boomer said that they didn't know but now we do. Shea is definitely hoping to get the same retired judge arbitrator $7.5M for one year boy was I way off...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Weber and the Grand Canyon:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Weber and the Grand Canyon : Doughty would certainly have been in the top 5 in norris voting, so his down season could easily be argued as being as good as Webers best season to date..  He didn't follow up his 60 points season with another 60 points season, but Webers season wasnt as good as doughty's was the previous season either. I see 3 inches, and 15 pounds.. but either way.. Webers got 2 more points in a 160 more games, while being 4 years older.. was a plus 7 verses a plus 13.. played 6 more games.. I don't really care that he shoots 100 mph instead of 96 mph.. Hits is a flawed stat, Chara only had 153, w/44 points and a plus 33 and finished behind Weber in voting.. The best arguement you can make, is at 5 years in the league, weber is as good as doughty, and I would be ok with that, but in that case, I am going to take the younger kid who moves better.. He also throws the best hip check in the league right now..
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]
    Bottom line is it's like comparing 2 supermodels......they're both awesome. Either would look great in black and gold.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Weber and the Grand Canyon : Bottom line is it's like comparing 2 supermodels......they're both awesome. Either would look great in black and gold.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

as long as chara is on the books, i cant see the bruins spending over 5 on another D man with out a huge jump in the cap.. The next Elite D man coming into boston will probably be Hamilton in a few years..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

very good young defenseman, who probably has hardware in his future but I think got a little overpaid today. Lots of G.M's around the league cringing right now and if your Lombardi in L.A, your thinking maybe you should have signed Doughty earlier.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Weber and the Grand Canyon : Bottom line is it's like comparing 2 supermodels......they're both awesome. Either would look great in black and gold.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

It's like comparing me and Shupe.