Weekly shot to the head.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Weekly shot to the head.

Zac's back!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hClzxLR1uoE&feature=g-logo&context=G27e5850FOAAAAAAACAA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Weekly shot to the head.

Go figure Lucic got suspened hitting this little p_uke.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I wonder if a certain RCMP officer still thinks there is nothing wrong with this guy's play. His style still hasn't changed since he was a teenager.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Awful hit. At least 5 games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The Ref is looking right at it, must have had one of those eye cramps we see against the bruins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

The fact that Lucic got suspended for hitting him is fine, the hit wasn't great.

What gets me about the hit Lucic made was that Rinaldo saw nothing wrong with it. It's no small wonder that he keeps making hits like this. He needs to be figure out what a clean hit is or get tossed from the league.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Awful and no penalty.  If the NHL wants to really get serious about head shots, they could try to get rid of Rinaldo types that just try to injure people while being terrible hockey players.  I will grudgingly admit that at least guys like Cooke and Ott are decent hockey players.  But Philly brings in Sesitio and Rinaldo for the express purpose of injuring people.  They are awful hockey players.  And it works, because they do injure people.  Shanahan must be using the dartboard again. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Rinaldo is a head-hunting little punk. If there is no suspension for this hit then I give up. I cant imagine the players aren't confused as h3ll as to what is legal and what isn't at this point. The combination of poor on-ice officiating (exceptionally bad and inconsisitent this year) and Shanahan's seemingly arbitrary judgements has to have everyone sratching their heads.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

We're seeing this specifically due to Bettman, the removal of the instigator, the fear of the fighters not being able to due their job, and now Brendan Shanahan wanting it to be about him.

Terrible.

This is like a nightly event for crying out loud.  Bettman must resign and Shanahan must be put on warning.

You would absolutely NEVER see this rate of dirty hits like this in the 1980s or 1990s.  Not even close.  Rinaldo would be bludgeoned and in the hospital by game's end if was allowed to run around and dish out hits like this back then. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Looked pretty "predatory" to me. Where's Sherriff Shanny when you need him ?  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

This looks remarkably similar to Daniel Paille's hit against Dallas last year, for which he was (rightly) suspended.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

I think it's worse because he actually leans in to target the head, while Paille actually circled back around and just drilled the Stars player from the front.

The problem with Paille's hit is he leaves his feet. That's the only thing wrong with the hit.  If he had just stayed on his feet, it's a clean hit with a player looking down.

Rinaldo, comes from the blind side and uses an elbow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mJbKBZdsN4

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Weekly shot to the head.:
    [QUOTE]We're seeing this specifically due to Bettman, the removal of the instigator, the fear of the fighters not being able to due their job, and now Brendan Shanahan wanting it to be about him. Terrible. This is like a nightly event for crying out loud.  Bettman must resign and Shanahan must be put on warning. You would absolutely NEVER see this rate of dirty hits like this in the 1980s or 1990s.  Not even close.  Rinaldo would be bludgeoned and in the hospital by game's end if was allowed to run around and dish out hits like this back then. 
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]

I agree with this, however I think they should also take a look att he weaponry like protective shoulder/elbow pads players use today because i'm also seeing players getting their bells rung from hits that don't look so bad either.