Welcome back Dougie and Soderberg.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

Welcome back Dougie and Soderberg.

Looks like both men have been cleared to play. I'm thinking that Fraser gets sent down and the much-needed right hand shot of Sweet Hands stays up.

In hindsight, should the Bruins not have called up Miller for the Isle's game? It seems he is now stuck in the 7th D-Man hole and can't be sent back down without risk. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Welcome back Dougie and Soderberg.

Johnson was sent down, he's an AHL lifer that won't be with the Bruins next year. Miller will alternate games with Bartkowski more than likely.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

Gotcha San...so much for actually putting a right-handed shot into the 3rd or 4th line RW position. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

No!  Not the 'Hands!  The Sweet, Sweet hands!

(What did Don Sweeney do to the equipment guys that they let Johnson wear his jersey?)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

2014 is already starting to look better!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

2014 is already starting to look better!

Let's hope they can get healthy and stay healthy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Here's hoping the injury bug stays away for the 2nd half!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Fraser did nothing. Really, I don't see anything in him... Can't wait for Eriksson to be back, so we could see a Spooner-Soderberg-Eriksson line.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Madhouse27's comment:

Gotcha San...so much for actually putting a right-handed shot into the 3rd or 4th line RW position.

No I see your point three left handers on the 3rd line.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from suffolkowner. Show suffolkowner's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

No I see your point three left handers on the 3rd line.

And on the 4th line eventually unless Thornton comes in and Spooner is sent down

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

Fraser did nothing. Really, I don't see anything in him... Can't wait for Eriksson to be back, so we could see a Spooner-Soderberg-Eriksson line.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see where Loui gets slotted when he returns. I actually hope that your call is the one Claude goes with. I think Spooner's speed would really compliment the Swedes. Soderberg and Spooner's strengths seems to be in their playmaking abilities and both would certainly benefit having a proven finisher like Eriksson burying some of their chances. 

Many of us were excited about having a productive 3rd line this season. We've had some glimpses but nothing consistent due to the revolving door of players on it. Soderberg has demonstrated that once he gets a feel for his linemates tendencies, he can find them with clean, accurate passes and create opportunities. It won't be long and this thing is going to start clicking.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from suffolkowner. Show suffolkowner's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

Yeah, it will be interesting to see where Loui gets slotted when he returns. I actually hope that your call is the one Claude goes with. I think Spooner's speed would really compliment the Swedes. Soderberg and Spooner's strengths seems to be in their playmaking abilities and both would certainly benefit having a proven finisher like Eriksson burying some of their chances. 

Many of us were excited about having a productive 3rd line this season. We've had some glimpses but nothing consistent due to the revolving door of players on it. Soderberg has demonstrated that once he gets a feel for his linemates tendencies, he can find them with clean, accurate passes and create opportunities. It won't be long and this thing is going to start clicking.  

I like the way Soderberg takes the puck to the net too

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Looks like both men have been cleared to play. I'm thinking that Fraser gets sent down and the much-needed right hand shot of Sweet Hands stays up.

In hindsight, should the Bruins not have called up Miller for the Isle's game? It seems he is now stuck in the 7th D-Man hole and can't be sent back down without risk. 

If they are in a position where they have a playoff spot locked up and arent battling for position I would like to see Chara get the odd game off near the end of the year. Between the condensed schedule the Olympics and no Seidenberg he is going to be asked to do alot, even more thna usual, can't have him playing hurt like last year in the Finals.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

If they are in a position where they have a playoff spot locked up and arent battling for position I would like to see Chara get the odd game off near the end of the year. Between the condensed schedule the Olympics and no Seidenberg he is going to be asked to do alot, even more thna usual, can't have him playing hurt like last year in the Finals.

At the beginning if the season, Claude really seemed to hint that the seventh D-man wasn't just going to sit up in the press box. Hopefully he'll use the luxury of a decent replacement to dole out some timely rest for the guys logging big minutes. 

Sections
Shortcuts