Welcome back Thomas!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

Welcome back Thomas!

Wow I was getting worried that Thomas may actually
    be considered for MVP this year oh wait yeah he sucks!

Look at the birghtside at least he isn't going to cough up
    the puck in overtime in the the seventh game of a playoff
    round this year....

trust me it will be less stressful this way.

Wow 2 plus years and a no trade clause 5 million a season

At a boy PC!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Re: Welcome back Thomas!

Beating a dead horse

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMightyJulien. Show TheMightyJulien's posts

I'm really praying he just needs a rest. either that or Rask gains a little confidence. as bad as thomas was tonight i still say goaltending is the least of their problems

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

We wouldn't be where we are without Thomas. He has been our best player all season & has stolen several games for us.

Let's not blame this loss all on him. On the tying goal, Ference let Kessel go right around him. His effort was pathetic. On the winning goal, Seidenberg & Ference let Grabovski go right through them. They have to play tougher defense than that

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

good point!

I am starting to get worried though, I mean come
    on its the LEAFS!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMightyJulien. Show TheMightyJulien's posts

the defense was equally as bad tonight. but timmy really needs to make both of those saves especially the 4th goal. he's been making them all year so its hard to be too too mad about it. give him 2 games off and hopefully he's back to normal. if not maybe it gives rask a confidence boost

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In TT last 4 starts he has a GA of 4.00 and a SV% of .870.  No team will win with that kind of goaltending.