Welcome to Denver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: Welcome to Denver

In Response to Welcome to Denver:
    [QUOTE]Since I believe I am the only Bruins fan on this forum living in Colorado, I want to welcome anyone who may be catching the game tomorrow. As someone who rarely makes it back to Boston these days, the Bruins trip out to Denver every two years is a day to circle on the calendar. If anyone is making the trek for the game, there are a lot of good bars near the Pepsi Center, and one very Boston friendly bar called The Pourhouse on Market Street.  Should be a lot of B's fans meeting up there. I'll be about 15 rows back in the Bruins attack zone with a bunch of transplanted B's fans for the game -- hope they bring their 'A' game! 
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

I lived out there for one year, living in Silverthorne and working at Keystone. The Pats beat the rams while I was living out there. Great place. I was 18 and right out of highschool, drove all the way there from VT

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Thanks boys, and sorry to act like a teenage girl at a Jonas brothers concert...but it was a very cool afternoon.

Yeah, the Pourhouse was packed with B's fans.  An awesome turnout and day of hockey in Denver.

Glad the trip was worth it 306!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

One more...this guy is indeed a beast...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Holy crap fletch Z is a monster haha. Good perspective on that one he is head and shoulders above you guys lol.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

No kidding.  I'm 6'2 and I felt like a child...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Welcome to Denver:
    [QUOTE]Didn't meet anyone else from the boards here, but I'm happy to report there were a ton of B's fans in Denver. Great game to watch, great crowd, and then I met up with a friend who works for the NHL and got us down in the lockerroom afterward.  That was pretty f*cking awesome and made this middle-aged man feel like a kid meeting Santa Claus.  Met all of the Bruin players and got autographs and pictures from most of them.  Below is my favorite:
    I would've felt the exact same way as you did Fletch.Glad you had such a good time.The pics are great.The 6-2 win wasn't too shabby either.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

In Response to Welcome to Denver:
    [QUOTE]Since I believe I am the only Bruins fan on this forum living in Colorado, I want to welcome anyone who may be catching the game tomorrow.

Moved to Boulder 3 months ago and was at the game, It's too bad I hadn't read this thread yet.