Welcome to the Bruins Dougie Hamilton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Welcome to the Bruins Dougie Hamilton

In Response to Re: Welcome to the Bruins Dougie Hamilton:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to the Bruins Dougie Hamilton : I hope: 1.  The kid is awesome and can make the team next year. 2.  He chooses a defenseman's number, and not some stupid high number. 3.  He quickly drops the "ie" at the end of Doug.  It's a man's game now.  "Dougie" is fourth grader. 4.  He stays in Boston for 15 years and I am constantly reminded of how wrong I was about this. I don't think any of those things are going to happen, but I am sincere when I say that I want them to.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Well, I have to agree with the 'Dougie' thing.

So I'm in agreement with NAStie and Bookie on this subject.

Despite the spelling, NAStie rhymes with Dougie.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]I agree with Bookie, Crowlie, and Nassie -- it's time to go with "Doug" and play some big boy hockey.  It sounds ridiculous. I also think everybody knows about the Bourdon tragedy and NAS was probably trying to be polite.  Nobody would want to slight the guy.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

It's NAStie, not NASsie.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, life is sh*t. The Bruins win the Cup, Thomas bags the Conn Smythe and the Bruins have an excellent looking future given their youth which has only been further added to with the acquisition of Dougie Hamilton. Seems like everyone knows this but NAS. Almost as bad a trawling through all the trolls here a few weeks ago.
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]

Everyone knows the B's have an excellent looking future given their youth which has only been further added to with the acquisition of Doug Hamilton? 

I'm not aware that the B's won the Cup?

I'm not aware that Thomas won the Vezina?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from #1Bruinsfan19. Show #1Bruinsfan19's posts

will Dougie Hamilton be in the nhl?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from #1Bruinsfan19. Show #1Bruinsfan19's posts

will dougie hamilton actually be in the nhl?