Well done, Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Well done, Bruins

Hard to believe that the team in Boston with the longest championship drought is the New England Patriots. (I don't count the Revolution).

Congratulations to the Bruins. They earned it, and left no doubt they're the best team in the league. I'm proud that my team was able to take them as far as they did, because this is an exceptional club (and in all likliehood will continue to be one in the immediate future)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mham209. Show mham209's posts

Re: Well done, Bruins

How sweet it is....I've been waiting for this since I was 11 years old ('72)...Great season B's!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

now i can die and go to hockey heaven....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Awesome.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Great win for the Bruins tonight. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StiHacka. Show StiHacka's posts

Krejci holding the cup: "Jo! Jo! Je to doma! Jo!" or "Yeah! At home at last! Yeah!"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Ho........leeee.......SHUG KNIGHT!!!!!

YES!!!!

Greatest feeling I've ever had.  Thank you Bruins....oh my god THANK YOU

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Wow. It's been a long time coming.

This is great.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

All I have to contribute at the moment is the following:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VanCitySir. Show VanCitySir's posts

Congrats to the Bruins....well played game, MVP Tender, that we just couldn't beat. Party responsibly and and enjoy the year, we'' be coming for that Hardwear next year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

and who thought this possible after losing the first two at home in the opening round, aside from Stanley of course? ....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

YES! Great job by the B's and enjoy this Bruins fans! Finally... The CUP in Boston!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from boliphicus. Show boliphicus's posts

In Response to Well done, Bruins:
    [QUOTE]Hard to believe that the team in Boston with the longest championship drought is the New England Patriots. (I don't count the Revolution). Congratulations to the Bruins. They earned it, and left no doubt they're the best team in the league. I'm proud that my team was able to take them as far as they did, because this is an exceptional club (and in all likliehood will continue to be one in the immediate future)
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

They're the best team in the league???? NOT! In this case the better team did not win!!! what was Vancouver seated? Oh yeah, 1st!!!! What was Boston??? oh yeah, 8th which is 2nd to last place! Just what the  NHL needed, another cookie cutter, over amplified, great eight team to win the cup! Not to mention the Boston fans are rude and way over bearing. Its just sad that the cup is given to a city of drunk Irish dumb A's!! Drop dead!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Stanley, forum Conn Smyth winner.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Congrtas to a well deserved Win to the whole Boston Bruins organization..Boston = City of CHAMPIONS!!!!!
    tonight, Stanley Cup Champions!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zaazaa. Show zaazaa's posts

Anyone know if Marc Savard was at the game, and if so was he part of the cup celebration?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from YazTonyC. Show YazTonyC's posts

My name tells you I am a Red Sox fan, but do hail from Vancouver and the Canucks are my hockey team.

I am so disappointed right now, but congratulate a very worthy champion. As a kid, my favorite hockey player was none other than # 4, to me still the greatest player of all time.

Enjoy it Bruins, we're coming for it next year. And at least I can wear my Red Sox cap again, pretty sure it is safeLaughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

The Bruins are the best team in the league!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Well done, Bruins:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Well done, Bruins : They're the best team in the league???? NOT! In this case the better team did not win!!! what was Vancouver seated? Oh yeah, 1st!!!! What was Boston??? oh yeah, 8th which is 2nd to last place! Just what the  NHL needed, another cookie cutter, over amplified, great eight team to win the cup! Not to mention the Boston fans are rude and way over bearing. Its just sad that the cup is given to a city of drunk Irish dumb A's!! Drop dead!
    Posted by boliphicus[/QUOTE]

Say whatever you want, oesophagus.  The Boston Bruins are Stanley Cup Champions, sucka.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

[QUOTE]Stanley, forum Conn Smyth winner.
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE]

Yes! Thank you.
    To everyone in the organisation, I am eternally grateful. Almost teary actually.

habsno17, what are you talking about?
    You mean you want to give your trophy away?
    You'll need it to go with all your cups.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Wow, I'm still in shock. What an incredible run this was. 3 freaking game 7 wins, including the Cup Final. Just incredible. What a sweet, sweet way to finish it off. And yes Kennedy, the forseeable future does look bright.......finally!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]My name tells you I am a Red Sox fan, but do hail from Vancouver and the Canucks are my hockey team. I am so disappointed right now, but congratulate a very worthy champion. As a kid, my favorite hockey player was none other than # 4, to me still the greatest player of all time. Enjoy it Bruins, we're coming for it next year. And at least I can wear my Red Sox cap again, pretty sure it is safe
    Posted by YazTonyC[/QUOTE]

Classy post.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Congrats to the Bruins -- Stanley Cup Champions.

Man, it hurts to say that, but the Bs played the perfect road game.  Gave the Canucks very little space, no really good  looks, and cleared every rebound.  Thomas shut the door. The Bs got a couple lucky bounces on some goals, and the Canucks couldn't buy a bounce.

In the end, the Canucks simply can't have their top 4 salary guys (Luongo, Sedin, Sedin and Kesler) not bring their 'A' game to the most important 7 games of the season, and expect to beat a team as good as Boston.

I hope the Bs fans took note that virtually everyone in the building stayed for the Cup presentation, and gave great ovations to Thomas and our local boy Lucic.  Really, the only boos were reserved for Bergeron and (understandably) Boychuk. 

Well, of course, Bettman got the biggest razz, but he deserves it.

Losing two years in a row to the Cup winners teaches a team lessons, and the Canucks will be back next year, with a vengeance. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Well done, Bruins:
    [QUOTE]Hard to believe that the team in Boston with the longest championship drought is the New England Patriots. (I don't count the Revolution). Congratulations to the Bruins. They earned it, and left no doubt they're the best team in the league. I'm proud that my team was able to take them as far as they did, because this is an exceptional club (and in all likliehood will continue to be one in the immediate future)
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Thanks Kennedy, you have always been level headed & classy on these boards!!

Sections
Shortcuts