Well I guess we will have to win that 7th Stanley Cup with Rask as number 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Well I guess we will have to win that 7th Stanley Cup with Rask as number 1

Great game from Rask tonight I have to admit...so HOUSTON we have a problem...we have 2 number goalies....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Well I guess we will have to win that 7th Stanley Cup with Rask as number 1

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Great game from Rask tonight I have to admit...so HOUSTON we have a problem...we have 2 number goalies....

Yes....two number 1's. Just like TO with Reimer an Scrivens or Van with Schneider and Luongo or..........etc........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Are you backing down from a prediction? I'm disappointed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:

Are you backing down from a prediction? I'm disappointed.

Yep ..I did not really believe in Rask but other than the Buffalo game he has been terrific  ...I still believe that Khudo could be a number one but as long as Rask will perform that well he is going to have a hard time taking the net ...a real test for Rask will be the game against the scabs next week ...I will be at the game that niight ...hope he does well cause the scabs are flying right now ..cant wait for that game