Well it's official

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Well it's official

Savard is gone for the year.
    Get well Marc, and hopefully we can see you in September.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Re: Well it's official

Savard at 60% >>> Hamill at 100%

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Well it's official:
    [QUOTE]Savard at 60% />>> Hamill at 100%
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

Savard at 0% <<<< Hamill at 1%

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Well it's official:
    [QUOTE]Savard is gone for the year. Get well Marc, and hopefully we can see you in September.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

I hope he retires.  No need to chance destroying the rest of his life for a few seasons of hockey.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

True enough - I'm just trying to be optimistic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

That remains to be seen.  There have been times that I would rather have Marchand and Bergeron out there playing like it's a PK than ice Hamill as the third member of the line....

But then I have massive swings of opinion about Hamill.

Shame about Savard.  He never did get his game back.  Maybe picking it up in camp with everyone else will help if he does come back.  Better for the Bruins to have him - even as a 70pt scorer - than not.  And he's a hockey player, so you know what he'll want.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

BB, why even think of Hamill with Bergie? Why not Seguin, and keep him with Bergie on the PP. Move Rex to Hamill's right with Ryder on left[ unless Chia can trade him]. Add Wheeler to Campbell's line , and replace Thornton with Paille in a few days. Leave Kreji's line alone and stay with these lines so they can all develop some Chemistry, which is , and has been, sorely missed in most games. Trade for a solid AAron Ward type defenseman to play with Chara; seids and kamfer; and Stuart/Ference with McQuaid. Add Boychuck to the trade list

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Best of health for Marc.  A tough road ahead.  As a hockey player I hope he is able to regain his skill and abilities by preseason.  As a parent, I hope he is not affected by these concussions now and in the future.

Hamill, deserves the chance to make the team.  I personally think it will be a failure but as many have said PC does not have many options on the forward position.  IMO the defense is the one area to improve and there are some options in the market.... ie. Kaberle as a wild example.  Parity (resultant of the cap) limits major trades but smaller trades like Philly's Ville Leino move a few years back.  

Sections
Shortcuts