Well Stanley........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Well Stanley........

When is Big Wheel gonna start his scoring surge? To get to 30, how about 13 instead.

Yell

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Well Stanley........

He will get 4 goals and 4 assists tonight. Bruins will win 4-0.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

Wonder if the Red Wings were to get him and work Wheeler into their system if he'd start to shine a little more? He'd be a decent 3rd or 4th line depth guy for the Wings.  Problem is, the Wings won't want to give the Bruins what they'd demand for Wheeler.  Holland is no idiot...so I don't see it happening.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

when PC calls a GM in the NHL for a possible trade ...the 1st name that comes up in the discussions is : Blake Wheeler ...(High Value , underated only in Boston)

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

If you can say Blake Wheeler is under rated with a straight face then I have to wonder if I can take anything you put in print serious?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

hahahaha Lucic is more underrated. That's right I said it, Lucic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GNPBruins. Show GNPBruins's posts

According to Stanley, Wheeler went from a 40 goal scorer to an underrated player.  Quite a big drop there, huh

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the only reason ANYONE has heard of blake wheeler is the rookie all-star game 3 years ago. he had his best game ever -like 2 or 3 goals and 2or 3 assists. that's when expectations got WAY too high for wheeler. without that one game...wheeler is an unknown. way overrated

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

In Response to Re: Well Stanley........:
    the only reason ANYONE has heard of blake wheeler is the rookie all-star game 3 years ago. he had his best game ever -like 2 or 3 goals and 2or 3 assists. that's when expectations got WAY too high for wheeler. without that one game...wheeler is an unknown. way overrated
    Posted by adkbeesfan

No, people heard of wheeler cause he was a number 5 pick, who then went to college, had his value drop, and then held out on the team that drafted him...

Sections
Shortcuts