We're Heading Back to Vancouver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

We're Heading Back to Vancouver

Haven't been able to post much, so haven't had any predictions, but I'm certain we're going back to VanCity for Game 7.

4-2 BOS.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

Re: We're Heading Back to Vancouver

they brought friends and family to boston, heres to having to lug them back to watch gm 7.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

If the B's get by tonight, good chance they will finally pull out a win in Vancouver. They are overdue to win one there. What a ride it's been this year........I've got butterflies before tonights game already.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

SAME

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm with you.  Been saying it since the end of game5. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I disagree. I was hoping to see something in Game 5... anything that showed this team could find another level. In the end, it was another tight loss. Three games decided by one goal each, certainly a good team would have found a way to win one of them. Sorry folks, it ends in Boston tonight. Makes me sick to predict it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

In Response to Re: We're Heading Back to Vancouver:
    I disagree. I was hoping to see something in Game 5... anything that showed this team could find another level. In the end, it was another tight loss. Three games decided by one goal each, certainly a good team would have found a way to win one of them. Sorry folks, it ends in Boston tonight. Makes me sick to predict it.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

We are going back to Vancouver, there will be a game 7, Boston is going to win...I love karma.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Just hope that the Bs don't lay an egg in the 2nd...I will feel better after 1 more goal by the Bruins.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from boobryan. Show boobryan's posts

What an absurd Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde the Bruins are.

In 7 periods in Boston, they've scored 16 goals.

Then they go to Canada and roll over and play like sissies, scoring 2 goals there in 9 periods.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

If the Bruins hold on to win this game; the Wed will be a statement game in Vancouver.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Just hope that the Bs don't lay an egg in the 2nd...I will feel better after 1 more goal by the Bruins.
    Posted by dbg1

agree, B'S must avoid silly penalties too....

refs itching to call one against B'S....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

No doubt in my mind the Bruins would win this game.
    Get ready Luongo because the Bruins will be all over you on Wednesday. Bruins know the 3 games they played in Vancouver that is one of the things they failed to do.  It'll be drilled in their heads.
    No setting up the refs to watch out for what the Bruins will bring to the net and in the face of Luongo in game7.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Oreilly24. Show Oreilly24's posts

The Bruins proved that they can win the tight games. Just bring that momentum to Vancouver the pressure is on them. Did anybody hear Jim Hughson's comment at the end of the first period when all the Garden faithful were standing and cheering? " Gee you think they had already won the game" Homerism broadcasting bias at its finest.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

The Bruins proved that they can win the tight games. Just bring that momentum to Vancouver the pressure is on them. Did anybody hear Jim Hughson's comment at the end of the first period when all the Garden faithful were standing and cheering? " Gee you think they had already won the game" Homerism broadcasting bias at its finest.
    Posted by Oreilly24

did you hear when they said torres should take a run at tt when there was about 5-6 minutes left in the 3rd?  great broadcasting.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Posted by Oreilly24

CBC has been a big freakin joke.  In the first is was a mortuary the broadcast. 
    They're promoting Vancouver players to take runs at Thomas even if they take penalties.
    Then had the balz all series to say the Bruins want a street fight and then they are the ones that promote cheap goonerism.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

CBC has really been awful, awful, awful in this final. Unbelievably bad, especially since they usually do such a good job. It has turned into the Fox News of hockey for this final. Glenn Heally has not said a single thing about the Bruins all series -- everything is about how the Canucks are so great or how Vancouver should be exploiting Boston's weaknesses (the most Heally will talk about the Bruins). One of the commentators is the guy usually assigned to Canucks games, so that isn't entirely surprising. But even Ron McLean is getting in on the action -- he was whining about the "onesided" nature of the reffing in this series during game 5. For the first time, I was happy to be watching NBC or any other American feed (outside of NESN) instead of CBC/TSN/Sportsnet.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In Response to We're Heading Back to Vancouver:
    Haven't been able to post much, so haven't had any predictions, but I'm certain we're going back to VanCity for Game 7. 4-2 BOS.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

Good prediction, close on the score

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Vancouver prefers to win the Cup at home anyway.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

...and returning to boston with a cup! GO BRUINS!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Thomas vs Luo-noshow I love the bruins chances in this game. I see no way they play like they did in game 5 I bet we will see a hungry and hard working bruins team.

Sections
Shortcuts