What a big goal! Nathan Horton!!! WOW

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

What a big goal! Nathan Horton!!! WOW

Finally our 1st line made the difference in OT ...Looch played much better tonight ..YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prob2236. Show prob2236's posts

Re: What a big goal! Nathan Horton!!! WOW

ALL YOU HATAS!!!! YOU AINT NUTHIN BUT AN 11 OCLOCK MAUGWAI!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to What a big goal! Nathan Horton!!! WOW:
    [QUOTE]Finally our 1st line made the difference in OT ...Looch played much better tonight ..YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

1 more win and u called this series stan. it would be fantastic if they could close them out up there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Awesome seeing that grin on his face.  He seems to genuinlly be a good kid.  You gotta be happy for him, escaping the dungeon that was Florida and experiencing this!!  Good for him.  No heart?  No way. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: What a big goal! Nathan Horton!!! WOW:
    [QUOTE]Awesome seeing that grin on his face.  He seems to genuinlly be a good kid.  You gotta be happy for him, escaping the dungeon that was Florida and experiencing this!!  Good for him.  No heart?  No way. 
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]
    Also him being announced first star he came out smiling ear to ear waving his stick in the air. Kid is just happy to be in the situation he is in right now. Would love to see him heat up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I wanted him to be selfish a little more earlier in the game taking some shots instead of continuing a cycle or whatever.  It was nice to see him score the most unselfish type of goal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

Don Cherry's comments were right on about Horton, it was a great pick up and hopefully this takes some pressure of the line
    Big Win!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to What a big goal! Nathan Horton!!! WOW : 1 more win and u called this series stan. it would be fantastic if they could close them out up there.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

They have to close in Montreal ...we dont want to give them a second life....we need to score early ....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I was betting on Ryder to score the winner...but glad for Horton ...

We need to win game 6 in Montreal and play desperate like tonight

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]I was betting on Ryder to score the winner...but glad for Horton ... We need to win game 6 in Montreal and play desperate like tonight Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Absolutely,  game 7 in the Garden has not been kind.  Too much head crap to deal with.  Finish it in Montreal in front of their home crowd. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Just saw the post game comments from Horton.  Looked like it was one of the greatest moments of his life and at the same time he gave the good ol Bellichick rhetoric.  Boring or not, I like when the player is saying all the right things.  Because nothing is done yet, and the next win will be the toughest!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevio19. Show kevio19's posts

Big goal for sure. I liked that ending, but I still don't think that line is generating enough offence. Krejci looked uninterested most times and although he had lots of shots I still think Lucic is playing poorly

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]Big goal for sure. I liked that ending, but I still don't think that line is generating enough offence. Krejci looked uninterested most times and although he had lots of shots I still think Lucic is playing poorly
    Posted by kevio19[/QUOTE]

I was doing some swears at Krejci.  One time he got clipped in the face and pulled up instead of going after the puck ala Alex Kovalev.  Not much from him.  Maybe coincides with Looch's troubles. 

Sections
Shortcuts