What a difference between facing Price & the Flyers goaltending.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

What a difference between facing Price & the Flyers goaltending.

I have to admit, Im relieved the Bruins are not shooting on Price anymore. There is no way 3 or 4 of the goals the Bruins scored in game 1 against the Flyers get by Carey Price. Of course I hate the Habs, but I think Price is a top tier NHL goalie. He frustrated the Bruins for a good portion of the first round & no doubt was the Habs mvp. Without any disrespect to the Flyers, I don't see any of their 3 goalies playing to the same level that Price did, which will continue to be an advantage for the Bruins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: What a difference between facing Price & the Flyers goaltending.

Price is an elite goalie.  THere are only a handful of goalies that are in the same air as Thomas, and he's one of them.  I hated playing them.  Philly's goaltending was terrible in game 1.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Huge difference.  You go from Montreal having the goaltending edge to Philly being weak 3 guys deep. Yay.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Let's hope they change their goalie part way through every game. I wouldn't be surprised...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Boucher gave Game 1 away... I would not expect the same going forward.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

its amazing how long goaltending has been a problem for the flyers, it has to be 20 years or so now since they have had an elite goalie every year the same problem. lmao

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

It is not just goaltending but give credit to the team. The forwards are getting behind the d men and causing hectic for goalies. That is what the Bruins did the last few gms. with Mtl.. The d men are actually pinching at the right times and the forwards are backing them up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Let's not get too far ahaed of ourselves. Flyers goaltending won 4 straight against the Bruins last year. One difference between this series and the one against Montreal is the Bruins are hitting corners instead of the goalie's chest crest.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

The Flyers are a good team, but their goaltending is a total clownshow. I wonder who wears the floppy red shoes and big red nose tonight. HONK HONK!! Probably Boucher. What a joke. Light 'em up, Bruins. 7-2 Boston!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Besides Thomas, the two other elite goalies in the playoffs are playing each other in Nashville and Vancouver. Rinne has been playing well but Luongo now has the choke label (Was Milbury right.....?). I don't fear Rolosson, Neuvirth, Boucher, Niemi, or Howard who are all average (youngest and oldest are prob the best Neuvirth & Rolosson).

Bs need to continue scoring and scoring on the powerplay to get anywhere.

Sections
Shortcuts