What a difference it must be!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

What a difference it must be!

For the exThrashers/now Jets players! Playing a regular season game & you cant hear the announcers, because of just over 15,000 fans tearing the roof off the place! Good for you Wpg! I'm happy for you. You & hockey belong together without a doubt!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: What a difference it must be!

Yes, crowd was amazing! Good for them. Good for hockey.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Yah, there & Quebec city. 

It would be so nice to have Nordiques beating up Habs again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Good crowd, very supportive as RED has predicted. Maybe Claude should sit Corvo, so he too starts to pay attention. His last three games have been really poor, and he was beaten on both goals last nite. On the flip side, Boychuck seems to have upped his attention span, and is playing quite well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I was waiting for the Stanley Cup to make it's rounds after the game...jeesh, calm down Jets - you're one game over .500.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Kudos to Winnipeg.  Great crowd, great game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

In Response to Re: What a difference it must be!:
    [QUOTE]I was waiting for the Stanley Cup to make it's rounds after the game...jeesh, calm down Jets - you're one game over .500.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

The last time the Jets fans calmed down, the team ended up moving from Atlanta to Winnipeg.

We in Winnipeg know the Jets won/lost record, and our expectations this year thank you very much. Somehow or another, passion and enthusiasm being shown in one of the world's hockey hotbeds are bad now? Your Bruins lost, nothing more nothing less. The Winnipeg fans here celebrate THE SAME way on every wins, not just againts you guys. We call it having a good time here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What a difference it must be! : The last time the Jets fans calmed down, the team ended up moving from Atlanta to Winnipeg. We in Winnipeg know the Jets won/lost record, and our expectations this year thank you very much. Somehow or another, passion and enthusiasm being shown in one of the world's hockey hotbeds are bad now? Your Bruins lost, nothing more nothing less. The Winnipeg fans here celebrate THE SAME way on every wins, not just againts you guys. We call it having a good time here.
    Posted by stevekubersky[/QUOTE]

Relax.  It was a joke.  Good luck to your new team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What a difference it must be! : Relax.  It was a joke.  Good luck to your new team.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

If I was more relaxed, I'd be asleep! Have a good one, hangnail.

Hopefully my Celts are not too rusty on Dec. 25.

Sections
Shortcuts