What A Dump

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What A Dump

This place is a disaster.

1.  The pages are delayed when loading, and often times only load half the thread.

2.  Trolls are back with BHab and newbies bumping them all to the top.

3.  The game thread is full of a bunch of crybabies.

Talk about no fun at all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: What A Dump

Unreal. I went out and watched the game tonight. Came back and can't believe what I'm reading.

Funny, whenever something big happened I wondered what was being said in here.

Turns out, didnt miss much.

Oh, and thanks for the recommending the Bobby Orr steak and cheese at The Fours. It was delicious.

The dump afterwards, spectacular.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Well NAS ...I hope the Bruins winning the Cup will cheer this place up a little bit....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from davolith. Show davolith's posts

Greetings from China. NAS is correct. I come to this site to get information about the players and the games played by my favourite (favorite for some) team. What the heck has happened to this place that most of the posts on the first page have nothing to do with the Stanley Cup Finals other than reffing and complaining? I can not even read a game thread anymore due to the negativity.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Absolutely. It's been a while since I read, and added anything worth while. Where are all the Seguin/Kelly bashers today ?? How about Claude letting Chicago focus on lines 1 & 2 while Seggy and Paille work hard with kelly to score and win

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The hockey makes up for all the sins of the forum and the BadHab.

Great hockey, nice textbook stuff where mistakes become goals otherwise perfect.

2 OT games to start - this series is shaping up to be a historic final.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Ayup, the delays in BDC loading threads then having the threads not visible once loaded is certainly a downer.  As for the threads of things not worthy of comment, "Amused to death" to quote Roger Waters.  I will sift through the quagmire of ego tripping to find some of the regulars.  Meanwhile during the SCF ya think BDC would be a bit more alert.  

Don't judge me monkey!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Great hockey, nice textbook stuff where mistakes become goals otherwise perfect.

Bhab, I think you're great and would truly like this place less if you weren't a member.  Now, stop writing to your troll, please.  It does no good. Your troll doesn't care.  Every time you respond, all it does is call attention to the thread.  Nothing positive has ever come from you responding to those.  Ever.  So please, just stop.

The game thread is a cess pool.  All complainers and predictors.  I watched the game out a bar.  Boy did I have a good time!  It was exciting to be out and about and have the B's on half the TVs in a bar in Florida (UFC 161, PPV Event was on the others, so that's understandable.)  At no time did anyone say to me, "Bs are late to pucks.  Chicago is flying" or "Not a good period for the B's. Gotta regroup and come out with better play in the 2nd" or "Blackhawks dominated the first period  but the score is only 1-0 this better change quick" or "That is the worst period of hockey they have played the whole playoffs."

All of those quotes right there are from the end of the first, B's down BY ONE GOAL.  Seriously, no fun at all to read garbage like that.  Misery loves company, but to be miserable is no fun.  I don't spend my life seeking out negative people, so I certainly am not going to ruin my SCF experience reading crap like that from NegNans here.  Like Shupe (and most of the other good posters,) I'm done with the GDT.  Have at it, losers.  Enjoy patting each other on the back while saying, "See?  I told you they were..." if the B's lose another.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

This is F***ing great hockey. The only thing I will complain about is the loud ringing in my ears from JJ shot(s) off the crossbar.   If you can't find the entertainment and fun watching this then GO AWAY. They are playing a very good team, and the B's are going to make some misake. BUT THEY ARE HERE. They are in the Finals for pete's sake. ENJOY and revel in it.            Looking for a new "warm and fuzzy" Cup Win.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

You need to stop responding to null.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Agree BadHab,  especailly on the thread NullSKull starts.  On the game thread after the game was over and he/she was constant complaining I had to bust its balz (if any) . Guilty but it felt good , at least it was on the game thread.

AND NAS ... i agree that there's a delay to post or sometimes to open a page but it's so easy to swish by any newbies if you don;t want to read and I don't even use the ignore button.  I have only 1 member on ignore (some political member) and it's not NULL.

I also was out last night but watched the OT at home, it was great !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

I'm on here waayyyy to much, but very little since the Pittsburgh series.  There's just so much really good stuff out there when there's only 4 teams left, and now that we're into  historically significant times, as B's fans, I want to soak it up.  My way.  I never really liked the game threads either.  The only whinging I wanna hear, is from Chicago fans.  Seem to have much less tolerance for half witted analysis these days too.

This place will be fun again after the finals

Go B's

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

I posted on the GDT last night.  Did not post anything critical, but for the most part didn't think the comments, save a few exceptions, were over the top (thinking soxfan in to say Krug has been overmatched).

The Bruins were outplayed in 1st period.  Anyone that watched the game could see that.  Sharing comments around that observation doesn't bother me at all.  Calling the GDT a cesspool, and saying a post like "Bs are late to pucks.  Chicago is flying" or "Not a good period for the B's. Gotta regroup and come out with better play in the 2nd" or "Blackhawks dominated the first period  but the score is only 1-0 this better change quick" or "That is the worst period of hockey they have played the whole playoffs." are garbage is what is over the top. 

Get a grip NAS, and stop being such a baby.  This has been an awesome playoff run combined with the start of an incredible SCF.  Funny to see that BDC has tweaked you so much that you have still found something to complain about.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Bhab, I think you're great and would truly like this place less if you weren't a member.  Now, stop writing to your troll, please.  It does no good. Your troll doesn't care.  Every time you respond, all it does is call attention to the thread.  Nothing positive has ever come from you responding to those.  Ever.  So please, just stop.

[/QUOTE]

Aren't you the guy that dedicated a thread to the troll to wave the white flag?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Thankfully, I need my laptop to watch the games on Gamecenter. Therefore, I cannot be following the GDT. And frankly, from what I've seen, I haven't missed much.

After the game, I breeze through it quickly.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who's Null? I think you mean the Taint don't you?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Same thing. A gorilla has 98% of dna that matches human dna but we still just call them gorillas (except for Koko of course). Same idea. All trolls are one troll.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

[QUOTE]

Same thing. A gorilla has 98% of dna that matches human dna but we still just call them gorillas (except for Koko of course). Same idea. All trolls are one troll.

[/QUOTE]

It's not exactly the same. One is much funnier. I only responded to him once last night just to give him his new nickname. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

It's not exactly the same. One is much funnier. I only responded to him once last night just to give him his new nickname. 

I gotta admit, his dumb and dumber picture, accompanied by what he wrote, was so appropriate it made me giggle.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

M17, are you familiar with why he's now called Taint?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-1EIdnDB9g

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

-Gerry Dee

LMAO, I am not a better man for knowing now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Who's Null ? I think you mean the Taint don't you ?  [/QUOTE]

NHLOA ? Whomever...it doesn't matter I don't understand the urge. Responding on the game thread is much different than bumping a useless thread up to the top, I don't see you doing this like BadHab.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]  You need to stop responding to null.

Who's Null ? I think you mean the Taint don't you ?  [/QUOTE]

NHLOA ? Whomever...it doesn't matter I don't understand the urge. Responding on the game thread is much different than bumping a useless thread up to the top, I don't see you doing this like BadHab.

[/QUOTE]

You never will either San.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

-Gerry Dee

LMAO, I am not a better man for knowing now.

[/QUOTE]

That's from Mr Show with Bob and David. Perhaps the funniest sketch comedy show of all time. David Cross and Bob Odenkirk are comic geniuses. I'm sure you'd recognize much of the rest of the cast also.

Sections
Shortcuts