What A Dump

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: What A Dump

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

You need to stop responding to null.

Who's Null ? I think you mean the Taint don't you ? 

Just curious San Dog...how do you check to see that Null is now Tainted or whom ever ?    I mention this because that Tainted guy pissed me off when he first commented....Had I known I would not have responded....Sorry about that ...

NHLOA ? Whomever...it doesn't matter I don't understand the urge. Responding on the game thread is much different than bumping a useless thread up to the top, I don't see you doing this like BadHab.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

I posted on the GDT last night.  Did not post anything critical, but for the most part didn't think the comments, save a few exceptions, were over the top (thinking soxfan in to say Krug has been overmatched).

The Bruins were outplayed in 1st period.  Anyone that watched the game could see that.  Sharing comments around that observation doesn't bother me at all.  Calling the GDT a cesspool, and saying a post like "Bs are late to pucks.  Chicago is flying" or "Not a good period for the B's. Gotta regroup and come out with better play in the 2nd" or "Blackhawks dominated the first period  but the score is only 1-0 this better change quick" or "That is the worst period of hockey they have played the whole playoffs." are garbage is what is over the top. 

Get a grip NAS, and stop being such a baby.  This has been an awesome playoff run combined with the start of an incredible SCF.  Funny to see that BDC has tweaked you so much that you have still found something to complain about.

well said Crowls....

even Kelly & Tuukka admitted during the press conference that the B'S had played a stinker of a first period....

great pushback thereafter, and all the B'S deserve praise for that.... 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

This place is a disaster.

1.  The pages are delayed when loading, and often times only load half the thread.

2.  Trolls are back with BHab and newbies bumping them all to the top.

3.  The game thread is full of a bunch of crybabies.

Talk about no fun at all.

Jeez NAS we all can't stand the constant complainers either but really you don't need to start a thread about it.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Nas I try to ignore that guy but he is such a chicken sh@t jerk I want to take his head off.  I realize it is a wasted effort and keeps his threads going so I try try to refrain but sometimes it gets the better of me.  As far as making some assessments of the team that may seem a little bit negative as long as people are balanced I don't think that is unacceptable.  

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Hunt,

You're okay in my book. If any of those quotes were yours, don't take offense.  I didn't look at the authors.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Hunt,

You're okay in my book. If any of those quotes were yours, don't take offense.  I didn't look at the authors.

Thanks man.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to huntbri's comment:

Nas I try to ignore that guy but he is such a chicken sh@t jerk I want to take his head off.  I realize it is a wasted effort and keeps his threads going so I try try to refrain but sometimes it gets the better of me.  As far as making some assessments of the team that may seem a little bit negative as long as people are balanced I don't think that is unacceptable.  

Once you realize you are dealing with a teenager (at most) it should be easier to just let the posts fade into oblivion.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

1.  The pages are delayed when loading, and often times only load half the thread.

You got that right!  Slow isn't the word for it, how about glacier-slow and as a bonus you have to log in multiple times if you use "back" on your browser at key times.  In order to get the thread to load I have to move my mouse cursor into the page margin.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

4.  I forget exactly when it was....But sometime in game 2, Bruins were caught in a line change...It looked like an opportunity was about to be created going the other way.  Boychuck intercepted a pass, then wisely dumped it deep, so the forwards could finish their change and get into position.

What a dump!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

What a mess, someone clean up this place. :)

-----------------------------------------
    "Lighten up Francis"

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

I agree with points 1 and 2. However, I have no problem with people being negative on a game thread when the Bruins are playing bad. I think the tone of peoples posts is merely a barometer of how the game is going for the Bruins during a particular time of a game, good or bad.

I think that's more helpful if one wants to get a feel of how the game actualy went than if posters just kept rolling positive posts all game long.

• Sections
    Shortcuts