What a Game!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

What a Game!

Despite the B's falling short in the W column, I think that was the most entertaining game I've watched them play this year..........and I've seen almost all of them. No question both goalies played pretty sharp, with Howard a bit better today.

Incredible how quickly each team was on top of the others mistakes. Great pace and plays at both ends. Could get spoiled pretty quickly watching these two teams play each other.......maybe a preview of this years Stanley Cup final.

Thought it was cool to have the ref mic'd up. Wish they would do that more often with players as well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Re: What a Game!

Bruins played well enough to win but Howard was sharp. Rask played well but I like TT better in a shootout. Anyway the Bruins have got points in 11 games in a row and can make it 12 vs. the Jets on Saturday. Great game today, hope the Bruins continue this streak in points and move further up in the Standings.

GO  BRUINS  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: What a Game!:
    [QUOTE]Bruins played well enough to win but Howard was sharp. Rask played well but I like TT better in a shootout. Anyway the Bruins have got points in 11 games in a row and can make it 12 vs. the Jets on Saturday. Great game today, hope the Bruins continue this streak in points and move further up in the Standings.                      GO  BRUINS  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by brunod[/QUOTE]

Agree........tt's better in the shoot out for sure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What a Game! : Agree........tt's better in the shoot out for sure.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]
    I'm not sure the numbers support your assumption.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What a Game! : I'm not sure the numbers support your assumption.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

They do. TT is 2-0 with 8 shots taken......zero goals scored, Rask is 1-1, with 6 shots taken, 3 goals scored.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What a Game! : They do. TT is 2-0 with 8 shots taken......zero goals scored, Rask is 1-1, with 6 shots taken, 3 goals scored.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]
    So obviously you're willing to trust a 2 game sample rather than career numbers in the shoot-out? If your sample size gets much smaller we'll start judging by who stopped the last shot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What a Game! : So obviously you're willing to trust a 2 game sample rather than career numbers in the shoot-out? If your sample size gets much smaller we'll start judging by who stopped the last shot.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

True, small sample, but I'll stick with TT.....he's had more experience and a better (career) save percentage in the SO. I  also like his more aggressive approach when it comes to shoot outs. That's why I'd take him over Tuuka at this point.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

4 ever...Again I would love TT in goal every night right now. No knock on Tukka he deserves to start as a number one someplace. But on Dez's shrewd commentary TT has been made to look the fool a many a PShot. Sometimes his aggressive nature gets the best of him. Key to a Pshot save is patience. And Rask has that in spades. Again with the game on the line I would take TT too. But from pure technique and stats over a larger sample size you will find the edge goes to Rask.

Respect