What a Laugh!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

What a Laugh!

The Bruins keep winning and it is driving Null, NHLOA, Tainted Cup et all crazy.

He keeps starting and posting on his own threads. What a laugh.

He doesn't know what to do.

What will he do when Boston wins the 3rd game?

I know what he'll do when Bruins win the Cup - shoot himself.

If he doesn't, then he's a staffer with The Globe. How else can you explain all these idiot reincarnations.  He must be working for the Globe - no question about it. They are permiting this to continue.

He's digging up threads from 2010 - tell me he doesn't work for the Globe!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: What a Laugh!

It would really be helpful if people would stop bumping the threads.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why it is so difficult to understand.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

I will not post to any of his threads.

I will report each post that he makes as obscene, vulgar and offensive- which they are.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

It is a tantrum of extraordinary magnitute.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

It would really be helpful if people would stop bumping the threads.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why it is so difficult to understand.

We've had several troll refreshers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

I actually don't mind the little fruit-loop. I have him on ignore, so I don't waste time reading his silliness, but his posting on this board, means the Bruins are winning.

I know he's sad and pathetic, but I have no idea who he is, so I really don't have to care if he ever gets the phychotherapy he needs.

I enjoy cheering for a team, that has the charisma to drive someone crazy enough, to stay mad for two years...about a sports team? That' just nuts.

Also, cheering for a team that others hate, is so much better than cheering for a team that everyone ignores. You know, like that team the Bruins beat up on, a couple of years ago. Heck, what was their name?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

I actually don't mind the little fruit-loop. I have him on ignore, so I don't waste time reading his silliness, but his posting on this board, means the Bruins are winning.

I know he's sad and pathetic, but I have no idea who he is, so I really don't have to care if he ever gets the phychotherapy he needs.

I enjoy cheering for a team, that has the charisma to drive someone crazy enough, to stay mad for two years...about a sports team? That' just nuts.

Also, cheering for a team that others hate, is so much better than cheering for a team that everyone ignores. You know, like that team the Bruins beat up on, a couple of years ago. Heck, what was their name?

I agree, I look at his post titles for a laugh but never open them, I treat them as a virus. Each win is driving him closer to the edge and it's great.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

I averaged out the numbers on his posts, yesterday he was averaging one post every ten minutes. He was here all day and most of the night. They really need to reconsider giving homeless shelters internet access.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

I averaged out the numbers on his posts, yesterday he was averaging one post every ten minutes. He was here all day and most of the night. They really need to reconsider giving homeless shelters internet access.

Slow day in Vancouver............no riots to participate in.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Can you imagine how tortured this person is?

I can't think of a single reason to log on to an opposing teams website, let alone spend day after day there, begging for the attention of the regulars.

You think things like career and family would be more important.

So amazing that the Canucks flamed out again, and the Bruins are in the Cup finals.

Winners win, losers...troll.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I can't decide whether he's just busting our balls or if he actually believes what he says.

At any rate, the more he posts the better the Bruins are doing.

And apologies for going off on him the other day, sometimes my temper gets the better of me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

I will admit that it is frustrating to come on here after a big win and have to sift through a dozen or so threads all by him just to read some REAL threads.  Of course, me admitting this probably just put a smile on his face.

#BOSTONSTRONG

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Bump.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I wish the real Jack Nicholson would just dig a hole in the middle of nowhere and bury Null alive and get rid of his pansy a*s once and for all.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Oops, wrong place.

-- Proud user of Chambraigne; Now with Wiener Scent! --

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

With only the Finals going on, there's not a whole lot to talk about.  That, and since the forums here started acting poorly (slow, won't show posts, etc - it's not so bad now but can still be slow) there's been a drop in traffic too, I think.

Lack of regular posts means that the other posts are more noticeable.

This will pass.

-- Proud user of Chambraigne; Now with Wiener Scent! --

I'm still having some issues.....but if generally if I refresh it comes back. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

This is awesome.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

This is awesome.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts