What a mess!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dinami. Show dinami's posts

What a mess!

Powerplay   non existant

Lines 2-4.......not scoring

Finishing hits..only illegal ones

Defensive zone......Alcatraz

Pressure in the offfence.....fleeting..

Goaltending.......put both in at the same time..

Great time to tank a season's worth of work....

Maybe Cam needs to spend more time in the locker and at ice level during the next few games..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: What a mess!

You two deserve each other.  Thanks for enlightening us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

The Bruins have not been the same since the 4-1 loss to the Habs and that Chara hit. They are making laughable mistakes that are costing them games and are not focused in either end of the ice. They lose to the teams under them and look the worst we have seen them this season and I hope we don't play the Habs in the playoffs because we will not like the results.
    This team has 11 games to turn this around and for their sake and ours I hope they start playing like they did during the winnig streak or an early playoff end will be the result again.
    These guys can do it but they have to get back to hard hockey and please start scoring some goals.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: What a mess!:
    [QUOTE]I actually like the powerplay.  Perfect time for me to use the bathroom and not have to worry about them scoring. 
    Posted by Ceege[/QUOTE]

^^ I don't care what anyone else says--that's funny! (Mostly b/c it's true.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: What a mess!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What a mess! : ^^ I don't care what anyone else says--that's funny! (Mostly b/c it's true.)
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

Sadly, Cry

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I wanna rant and rave over this but when i look at other teams such as washington, new jersey etc that all one way or another looked as bad as the Bs but turned it around. Now if the Bs dont, then i will rant and rave.

Sections
Shortcuts