What a start for Clowe !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Re: What a start for Clowe !

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah check this out. This kid is livid about the sharks trading clowe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2Ux84k2XWPE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Anyone who has been paying attention knows he is much better than his stats have been shown this year.

Good pickup by the Rangers and I guess we will see them in the playoffs.

Running out of games JMW... Giving away precious points , again tonite... I say they don't make the playoffs...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Anyone who has been paying attention knows he is much better than his stats have been shown this year.

Good pickup by the Rangers and I guess we will see them in the playoffs.

Running out of games JMW... Giving away precious points , again tonite... I say they don't make the playoffs...

Means nj or winnipeg has to make a jump.  And the islanders have to keep winning as well. I hope they finish 8th bc pitt will have their hands full.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Means nj or winnipeg has to make a jump.  And the islanders have to keep winning as well. I hope they finish 8th bc pitt will have their hands full.  

I hadn't realized the Penguins had clinched 1st place.