What a year to be a UFA!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

What a year to be a UFA!

It looks like everyone who signed today should go give his agent some head and thank God they took them to market this year.
    My head is spinning from these contracts!

Does Peter Chiarelli look like an absolute genius right now or what??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

Re: What a year to be a UFA!

Part of this is the fact that the Cap floor has also risen so some GMs are spending just to reach the floor. Look at Florida taking on Campbell's contract. I'll bet Wisnewski is taking his agent out for steak and lobster tonight!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joebondo. Show joebondo's posts

And to think the Bruins lost virually nothing from a cup team and have 12 mil in cap space for the trade deadline and people were calling for PC's head because of the supposed "bad contracts".  Must be nice to never have to buy a drink in the city for the rest of your life.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Which reminds me
    ...what happened to my boy Nash and his "Chiaroni is the worst GM ever". and "Tallon took the B's to the cleaner" comments?

Bueller?  Bueller??

Between the playoff run, the draft, and today's craziness, these have been the best few hockey fan months of my life.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

What sucks is the FA market next year is GOD AWFUL amongst the forward group as well. Chris Kunitz will likely be the top forward in FA....yuck!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Yow! and the cap may very well go down! Gotta love it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

SE, Ryder hit the market twice now when it was upside down.

Sections
Shortcuts