What about Bryan McCabe...?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LB34. Show LB34's posts

What about Bryan McCabe...?

Haven't heard his name called yet?  If he comes at 2yrs $6MM the B's should be interested.  Nice veteran 2nd pairing with Boychuk or McQuaid and could help on the PP.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: What about Bryan McCabe...?

$6M to a guy who is washed up.

Who are you?  Tallon?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I would only take him if he agreed to a 2-way contract and even then I would have to think about it....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I think Kampfer is almost assured of getting the 6th spot on the back end. The problem is lack of depth should someone go down. Who knows, maybe Kaberle will come back for the league minimum...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: What about Bryan McCabe...?:
    I think Kampfer is almost assured of getting the 6th spot on the back end. The problem is lack of depth should someone go down. Who knows, maybe Kaberle will come back for the league minimum...
    Posted by jmwalters

the league minimum these days is 3 million/yr

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I've read and heard up here 2 things have drastically reduced McCabe's big-league effectiveness from the lofty heights of the 05/06 season: not having Kaberle dishing to him for one-timers especially on the PP and the illegality of his trademark can-opener move to defend against guys. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

No thanks. Kampfer should be the guy. Plus with all the cap space we have, why not wait until the trade deadline to pick up someone for another cup run.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

I'd sign him for 1 year at 2.5 for depth. He's also not too bad at the point.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Only if cheap I would look into signing Kaberle/McCabe and try to relive some of that magc.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: What about Bryan McCabe...?:
    I'd sign him for 1 year at 2.5 for depth. He's also not too bad at the point.
    Posted by mxt

you don't sign a guy for 2.5 for depth in teh NHL, thats the MLB

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

2.5M for depth in MLB ? Oh I thought it was more like 8.7M for a Cameron type ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

The way it looks now, the Bruins want to make Kaberle sweat and then offer him a 2 yr deal for $2.5M per year.  Might happen.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Kaberle probably has a $3.5M offer and it desperately trying to get the B's to match.  Chiarelli's reponse?  "Tell Mr. Wang I say hello!"

Sections
Shortcuts