Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

what about Seids ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

what about Seids ?

oh wait that's Dennis Seindenberg to us fans.

hopefully he will be okay to play somewhere in the second round because without him,things get a little bit tougher to win the series.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Re: what about Seids ?

I'll give him some of my meds and everything will be just fine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

Re: what about Seids ?

Without Seidenberg, they will certainly have a tougher time. They would no longer have that automatic shut down pair that they could throw out in any situation.

I haven't heard anything about his injury yet, but it looked as though he got injured on a knee on knee collision. Those types of hits can either be very serious, or just strains that may take a couple of days to heal.

Hopefully he will be OK for the NYR series. The B's are going to need every man on board going forward.

Sections
Shortcuts