What bruins collectiables that you have and cherish

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Re: What bruins collectiables that you have and cherish

I still have a Blaine Lacher autographed puck around somewhere, what a gem that turned out to be.  lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I don't get it.  I really don't.  I have the newspaper I bought the morning after the Bruins won the cup against the Rangers, but only got it because I knew I could sell it someday.

Don't understand autographs.

I like to watch these guys play and that's about it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

I have a game-worn Providence Bruins Jamie Huscroft jersey - #25 with the "C" on it - won it on eBay from a guy in North Providence, RI.  I have a practice-used Tim Thomas stick which I won at auction to support my kids' middle school two years ago - when I paid and picked up the stick, the terry cloth grip was still sticky.  I treasure both of them. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

I have a hockey stick signed by almost every player on the 92 team that went to the finals (Borque, Neely, Janney, Oates, Sweeny etc..). I brought it to the wives carnival and waited in line to have it signed.

It was a long afternoon, but worth it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I have my Chipotle Bruins shirt that I won in the Burrito toss. Almost ripped some guys arm off catching it but I had better hands than Gronkowski in the end zone when I saw that thing coming towards me.

#1 Prized item is a Bobby Orr's bruins hat. He showed up at a charity Street Hockey tournament in my town one day. Being a defenseman and hockey nut as a little kid ( my two favorite players were/still are Orr/Bourque) he gave it to my dad while I played and wrote "Best of puck chuck - B Orr" I still have it on my wall. I might dust it off and wear it to the next B's game i go to because its bad@ssed. (Its just like Happy Gilmours Bruins Hat)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

Couple things that Ryder sent me after last years playoff run.  

Yeah, yeah, knock off the Ryder bashing... I know him from back in Newfoundland, he's a good guy.  

Team autographed towels.

Team autographed replica Ryder 3rd Jersey.   Soft white marker isn't great but not as bad as it looks on the pic.

Cheers

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I own a autographed photo of Orr (you know the one) personally addressed to me. I know that diminishes its value but I like it that way and don't intend to sell it. I also have a few Patriots and Sox autographed items. We (my wife and I) also have a 1980 USA olympic hockey team photo signed by the team.  Every piece I own was either a gift or something I bought at a charity auction so they have sentimental value and I could care less what they are worth. I don't completely understand the autograph thing but there ya go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Signed Chara shirt

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Ray Bourke rookie card
    Signed jersey- Bobby Orr and Linden Byers (I know..)
    Signed Bobby Orr pic (the "big" goal)
    Signed Terry O'Reilly pic
    Nice Boston Garden panoramic pic with B's playing Montreal
    Stanley Cup ticket stub (Edmonton/Bruins, game 4, 1990, got to see someone win a cup!)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Boston Collectibles:
    1)Bobby Orr autographed Photo in a book with a note to and from him(I found this at a local church sale and was given it for free)
    2)Hat signed by Dan Mcgillis(met him at a game I was playing in when I was 10), and Pat Leahy
    3)Hat signed by the 2004 Boston Bruins that my Mom found at her school

Regular Hockey Collectibles:
    1)Pair of pro stock St. Louis Blues Alex Steen gloves
    2)Pair of game used Red Wings Tim Taylor CCM old school gloves
    3)Jersey and other little things signed by Marty St. Louis when I met him at his camp that I attended in Vermont
    4)John Leclair authographs that I got from my grand father who knew John and his father well because they were neighbors in St. Albans Vermont
    5)Pair of used Red Wings TPS gloves with Red Wing embroidered but no name on Cuff.
    6)Autographed Cards by Billy Guerin, Joe Thornton, Sergei Samsonov(one of my favorite Bruins), Joseph Stumpel, John Madden, Jamie Storr, P.J. Axelson, and a couple others I can't name off the top of my head.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I have a 1975 Bruins yearbook that Bobby Orr looked at 2 years ago Bobby Orr and that he autographed with a little personnal note from him

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from boss23. Show boss23's posts

A second year Bobby Orr card - TOPPS and an autograph picture of The Goal - different view - see picture.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Alex Steen Pro Stock Gloves

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Ken Hodge rookie card and Leo Boivin aoutographed limited edition painting.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

neelys on ice jersey signed by whole team

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Milt Schmidt signed puck and John Wensink autographed picture of him beating the snot out of Paul Stuart!
    Gotta love Wensink...I just love when he challenged the entire North Stars bench.
    Doc

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from geez77. Show geez77's posts

ray bourque autographed jersey and rookie card.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Signed in person by Glenn Hall and Noel Picard, too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

game-worn, with a letter from the girl in town he gave it to, signed...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Just got a hat signed by the 2007-2008 Boston Bruins from my Dad's Cousin who has connections.  I identified Bergeron, Lucic, Wheeler, and Pj Axelson(one of my favorite Bruins).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

An ongoing project I will leave to my nephew one day:  many, many autographs in Clark Booth's masterful 75th Anniversary Bruins book.  Autographed only by players (and others) on their photos who were around during those years.  I have most of the biggies EXCEPT #4 (I'll catch up with Him at some point) and HOFer Fernie Flaman.  My personal favorites are Milt Schmidt, Willie O'Ree, Harry Sinden, Bob Wilson and Fred Cusick (after his final hockey broadcast, an AHL game in Manchester, NH), along with Neely who at my request signed his name and number and then added the words "No gutless pukes!".  He laughed as he wrote, adding "That probably wasn't my proudest moment...".  I did my best to reassure him otherwise. 

Also have an Orr 1971 Opechee card commemorating his 1970 Norris Trophy, as well as the large poster of "The Goal" that was given out to 1970 season ticket holders (my stepfather's company had tickets, which he was able to get for us kids a few precious times).  Anyone who was lucky enough to be around during that era doesn't really need memorabilia, as the memories, thrills and feelings generated from those days are more than anyone should ever have a right to.  I just hope today's fans get to experience a CUP (or two?) of their own!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

bruins country i am thinking the same thing with my great nephews if one ends up being a bruins then he will get my collection. If not then i will give to the Alzheimer's association i work part time in a nursing home with dementia residents. If the Alzheimer's association can auction it off and get a good dollar or two towards their cause then I  am all for it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from slakrking. Show slakrking's posts

I have signed pucks from Bucyk, Ted Green, Gary Doak and Dallas Smith and an autographed street hockey stick from Garnet "Ace" Bailey and a brick from when they demo'd the old Garden

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I have a hockey stick signed by Bobby Orr

I have a golf ball signed by Bobby Orr

I have a official  game jersey (complete with registered plaque) with Wesley's name on the back from the All Star game when it was held in Edmonton.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruin62. Show bruin62's posts

I have a bunch of pictures signed cards from orr an other bruins but I also have a record made by orr talking about hockey.