What can we get for Wheeler, Paille, Stuart and Bostons 2011 1st Round pick?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

What can we get for Wheeler, Paille, Stuart and Bostons 2011 1st Round pick?

Don't know what the current cap space is (not taking away Savards wages), but what do you think Boston could get for that package? Stuart could be taken out of the mix, he's been decent, but I think the other two have been given enough opportunities and haven't performed. Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Re: What can we get for Wheeler, Paille, Stuart and Bostons 2011 1st Round pick?

They could get Crosby, Malkin, Staal, and Fleury for that package IMO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: What can we get for Wheeler, Paille, Stuart and Bostons 2011 1st Round pick?

Not even a back of pucks IMO.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: What can we get for Wheeler, Paille, Stuart and Bostons 2011 1st Round pick?:
    [QUOTE]They could get Crosby, Malkin, Staal, and Fleury for that package IMO
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]
    Ummmmm....I think if you threw a dozen pucks autographed by Bobby Orr along with that package... you might get letang in that deal too...but you know.....they would definitely want Ryder in mix....soooo, that might be the deal breaker?  IMO  Innocent

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

It depends on where you aimed it. If you went for a team with a bad penalty kill and some cap space you've got a much better chance at bringing back something good.

In Response to What can we get for Wheeler, Paille, Stuart and Bostons 2011 1st Round pick?:
    [QUOTE]Don't know what the current cap space is (not taking away Savards wages), but what do you think Boston could get for that package? Stuart could be taken out of the mix, he's been decent, but I think the other two have been given enough opportunities and haven't performed. Thoughts?
    Posted by Al-Samarraie[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Bangbleeder, if you have a team with a bad pk, and cap space, looking to take on 3 roster players, your not getting much back in return..

Why even ask the question, whens the last time teams made a mid season trade of 3 guys for 2-3 guys?  Cause those are all roster players, I am not to excited about being forced to bring up caron, and sauve (if they dont pan out then what?) as well as a d man to round our our 7th spot, for a winger making 5m.. (about the total cap space moved)

Could you fetch bobby ryan for that deal? probably not, 3 expiring contracts.. but would adding him, and losing those 3 improve the team, offensively sure, but it depletes the depth and hurts you defensively..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Joe Thornton? Sounds to be about his going rate minus the draft pick LOL.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Decent young forward and defenseman, servicable veteran, and 1st round pick should net you a top-line rental or an otherwise very good player.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

What a stupid post,

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Depends on the team.
    Colorado for instance has a horrid PK, but thanks to a spate of injuries, and a lot of players being due high end contracts in the next two years you might be able to get say Stewart and a draft pick or two. Getting their PK out of the basement (28th) is probably the difference between them making the playoffs and not. They same could be said for Atlanta, except we know their ownership is screwy and won't spend money.

That said, I don't want Stuart gone for any reason, and I think Wheeler is valuable enough to not be hasty with. That 1st round pick though should not be moved for anything less than a true stud, this is supposed to be a pretty solid top 10 at the draft and without gutting the team there's no way to fit in a Perry, Nash, Ryan, Iginla type game breaker.

In Response to Re: What can we get for Wheeler, Paille, Stuart and Bostons 2011 1st Round pick?:
    [QUOTE]Bangbleeder, if you have a team with a bad pk, and cap space, looking to take on 3 roster players, your not getting much back in return.. Why even ask the question, whens the last time teams made a mid season trade of 3 guys for 2-3 guys?  Cause those are all roster players, I am not to excited about being forced to bring up caron, and sauve (if they dont pan out then what?) as well as a d man to round our our 7th spot, for a winger making 5m.. (about the total cap space moved) Could you fetch bobby ryan for that deal? probably not, 3 expiring contracts.. but would adding him, and losing those 3 improve the team, offensively sure, but it depletes the depth and hurts you defensively..
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Bang..

but you traded 3 guys for one, so your still calling up 2 ahl players to round out the roster.. My point in the first place if your not getting 2-3 guys back your relying on call ups..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I don't think that type of trade would happen with the whole package going in one deal. Wheeler and Boston's 1st pick are more than likely pretty safe but there could be a good good chance Paille and Stuart go in separate deals because their just won't be any room for either next September.

Not that I want Stuart to go but I'm sure GMs are kicking the tires on him as he has allot to offer. PC might want something for him as Stuart's free agent market should be pretty solid this summer.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

Hahahaha, Bogie6, you're sooo coool.. wanna be friends? (Put your sarcasm hat on son) Thanks everyone else, I can take critique no problem, as long as it's constructive. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

...a worse team, most likely...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

I wouldn't send that package. But Paille and Wheeler for Stewart is workable, the Bruins even gain a tiny bit of cap space. So just one call up from Providence, and with the addition of a legit top six forward you can call up almost anyone from Arniel, Caron to whoever depending on what role you want to fill.

[QUOTE]Bang.. but you traded 3 guys for one, so your still calling up 2 ahl players to round out the roster.. My point in the first place if your not getting 2-3 guys back your relying on call ups..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

if the bruins can get another lucic type player doit son

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

PC's job gets safer by the post

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

You gotta keep Stuart in case someone gets hurts before the playoffs.

I would trade Wheeler or Ryder for a bag of practice pucks and a program

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Zach Hamill. But we've already got him so no need to try Tongue out

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Wheeler, Paille + Stuart for Rich Peverly + Sopel, prospect/pick. Waive Sopel

Atlanta could inject some much needed defense right about now. Wheeler and Stuart would make any team better defensively.

Peverly is like a Marchand and would bring alot of speed and ability to hold the puck on the offensive end

new lineup

Peverly Krejci Lucic
    Marchand Bergeron Recchi
    Horton Seguin Ryder
    Caron Campbell Thornton

Chara Kampfer
    Boychuk Seid
    Mcquaid Ference

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I'm sure if you ask Stanley you can get Brad Richards or Rick Nash for BIG WHEEL.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

Yaz, I like the thought of that. It wouldn't be a blockbuster, but I sure would spruse the lines up a bit. Considering what we're giving up, it's a fair return.

Has anyone heard anything about Boston looking to sign D-man Ryan Murphy who's on Rangers books playing down in Kitchener?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Al-Samarraie....The only place in N. America where we dont have a clue of Blake Wheeler's real value on the market is Boston ....PC & Cam would probably tell you that in all the trade talks that they're having with GMs around the NHL ...the 1st name that comes up is Blake Wheeler....Wheeler is probably the most underated player in town ...not in the league ...being from Montreal I can tell you that they would take Wheeler tomorrow morning on their team ...If ever the BRUINS trade Big Wheel ...it would have to be for a player like Malkin or Dustin Penner or even Getzlaf....so please give me a break with your package : Wheeler-Paille-Mark Stuart and a 1st round pick we could get OVI ....Wake up 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013  

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

[QUOTE]Bang.. but you traded 3 guys for one, so your still calling up 2 ahl players to round out the roster.. My point in the first place if your not getting 2-3 guys back your relying on call ups..

think again mcquaid takes stu... paille a joke... and wheeler who u get a forward for is the replacement