What can we get for Wheeler, Paille, Stuart and Bostons 2011 1st Round pick?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Re: What can we get for Wheeler, Paille, Stuart and Bostons 2011 1st Round pick?

Wheeler for Malkin or Getzlaf? Seriously??

Wheeler for Peverly would be a good trade for both teams. 

Peverly is like a Ville Leino. His speed would help us alot for the playoffs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Re: What can we get for Wheeler, Paille, Stuart and Bostons 2011 1st Round pick?

that's what Toronto will ask for for Kaberle.

and that's what Calgary will ask for for Reghr

Who's the better pick up?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

Stanley, I appreciate your input, thanks for the insight. Point taken.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

They could of got  #4 Taylor Hall!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: What can we get for Wheeler, Paille, Stuart and Bostons 2011 1st Round pick?:
    [QUOTE]They could of got  #4 Taylor Hall!!!
    Posted by bluefox70[/QUOTE]
    ???????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

You think Wheeler could fetch Malkin or Getzlaf?  LOL...maybe if you throw in Seguin and BOTH of our 1st round picks

Wheeler is worth no more than a 2nd round pick

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

In Response to Re: What can we get for Wheeler, Paille, Stuart and Bostons 2011 1st Round pick?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What can we get for Wheeler, Paille, Stuart and Bostons 2011 1st Round pick? : think again mcquaid takes stu... paille a joke... and wheeler who u get a forward for is the replacement
    Posted by fcukhabs[/QUOTE]

so glad you signed up for one post and made it count..

Stuart was not in the line up at the time of this "proposal" paille is playing on the roster do to injury, and while his production has been bad is certainly an NHL player..
    So your still relying on 2 call ups, who by the way are not playing in the NHL probably for the fact that they are not ready, and are certainly not upgrades..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

paille is BARELY an nhl player- on his best day. why this guy is on the roster baffles me. don't tell me he is a good penalty killer, because they could easily bring up a youngster to skate his butt off for 5 minutes of penalty killing a nite, and he could work himself into the lineup for the future. paille craps himself every time he touches the puck-why is he still skating with the big boys

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

After reading your comments ...that shows me how underated Blake Wheeler is (IN BOSTON ONLY) ....believe me you dont know how much Montreal would be willing to give for a player like Wheeler.....'''Only in Boston''

Malkin for Wheeler ...I say no ...we can get even more

Malkin & Wheeler same age but Wheeler is bigger

Malkin    15G 22A 37P minus 2
    Wheeler 10G 12A 22P ++7................no thanks I'll keep Big Wheel

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if Wheeler stays)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]After reading your comments ...that shows me how underated Blake Wheeler is (IN BOSTON ONLY) ....believe me you dont know how much Montreal would be willing to give for a player like Wheeler.....'''Only in Boston'' Malkin for Wheeler ...I say no ...we can get even more Malkin & Wheeler same age but Wheeler is bigger Malkin    15G 22A 37P minus 2 Wheeler 10G 12A 22P ++7................no thanks I'll keep Big Wheel Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if Wheeler stays)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Stanley you've gone batcrap crazy my friend.

You would take wheeler over Geno???? hahaha I started laughing at my desk and got a wierd look thanks.