What did I say

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mangler. Show Mangler's posts

What did I say

I mentioned last night's game would be a statement game for the Bruins and I  figured they would choke and they did. Forget about the hit, once again this team like all other Bruins teams folded in a big game. I'm the biggest Bruin fan there is but I am getting sick and tired of watching this team year after year never come up big when they need to. I don't know but what is it about this organization that whatever players they bring in they fall into the trap that is the Bruins, a hockey team that can't win when it counts. Certainly the style Julien coaches does not mesh with the type of players he has and I don't know why management can't see that. Sitting back all the time just allows the other team to bring it to you all the time and the Bruins D, even with Kaberle, still struggles in their own end. I don't hold out much hope for the playoffs unless Terry O'Reilly or someone with fire and passion goes behind that bench and tries to instill that in the players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

Re: What did I say

Philly just lost 5 of 7 including a 7-0 pasting.

/perspective

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

when a poster has to tell you "i'm the biggest fan there is"....your probally talking to a hab fan, or someone who only comes around when the b's lose to "vent" their frustration.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: What did I say:
    when a poster has to tell you "i'm the biggest fan there is"....your probally talking to a hab fan, or someone who only comes around when the b's lose to "vent" their frustration.
    Posted by adkbeesfan

Aww, I thought I was the biggest fan there is. I guess someone beat me to it....LOL!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mangler. Show Mangler's posts

Posted by adkbeesfan

I'm no habs fan just stating the truth from watching this team for the past 30 years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: What did I say : I'm no habs fan just stating the truth from watching this team for the past 30 years.
    Posted by Mangler

Regardless of you claiming it,your opinion does not equal fact.The truth is,you're not that big of a fan if you feel the need to come on here with little more than "I told you so" after a loss.The only thing more foolish than wasting my time reading your posts is the fact I wasted my time replying to the "biggest Bruin fan there is"(you must weigh 800 pounds).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

mangler.. you need to GET OVER the past 30 years. if it really has affected your life so NEGATIVELY... you need to find a new hobby- watch curling or something

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Bringing up Terry O'Reilly's name to coach the B's just doesn't seem right unless Mike Keenan or Mike Milbury's names aren't also included.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mangler. Show Mangler's posts

In Response to Re: What did I say : Regardless of you claiming it,your opinion does not equal fact.The truth is,you're not that big of a fan if you feel the need to come on here with little more than "I told you so" after a loss.The only thing more foolish than wasting my time reading your posts is the fact I wasted my time replying to the "biggest Bruin fan there is"(you must weigh 800 pounds).
    Posted by dezaruchi

Then repsond with something intelligent then but that won't happen.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

chowdah... you miss the point, every poster that wants clode fired- thinks they would be the best coach for the bruins- funny stuff!- some are also aspiring gm's!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: What did I say : Regardless of you claiming it,your opinion does not equal fact.The truth is,you're not that big of a fan if you feel the need to come on here with little more than "I told you so" after a loss.The only thing more foolish than wasting my time reading your posts is the fact I wasted my time replying to the "biggest Bruin fan there is"(you must weigh 800 pounds).
    Posted by dezaruchi

Good to see you back Dez. But I think you highly underestimate the weight of some of the bruins fans I seen at the garden.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

How was this a big game?  Game 65ish of the regular season does not constitute a big game.  Maybe for the fans, but certainly not for the guys on the team.  Begin the whine in April. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Or starting a nhl caliber goaltender may have helped.
    Posted by tukka_fall

Right, they should have started that other guy who routinely stinks the place out against the Canadiens.  The one who gave up 6 against them at home while they were winning. Good idea.

Stupid Rask.  How could he not score 4 goals so they could win 5-4?  Trade him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

The Habs played their best game of the season, period !
    This game meant much more to them than the Bruins for all the obvious that happened the last game. They just were more into the game.
    On the 24th it'll be a different story,  it will not be onesided , maybe more like the 3rd period last night. Not saying the Bruins will win .

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The classic defense mechanism for the insecure Bruins fan.

Just always predict failure and then if the Bruins lose, you can gloat about being right instead of being bummed out like the true fans.  Loser.

Sometimes teams lose 1 out of 10 games...and it causes the weak to bail ship.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: What did I say : Then repsond with something intelligent then but that won't happen.
    Posted by Mangler

What could I say that the "biggest Bruin fan" would find intelligent?Let's see.....1st place in division,2nd in conference.1st in GAA,5th goals scored,2nd team+/-......1 regulation loss in last 9 games.........how long do I have to go on before the"biggest fan" gets it?Quick,tell us some O'Reilly stories about why he'd make a great coach.Did he sign a poster for you or did you simply see him at Mcdonalds when you were between happy meals?Seriously smart guy,you must have something better to say than "I told you so"........

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: What did I say : To bad TT has made you look so foolish this year. To bad your never right. To bad you have a limited knowledge of hockey. Now go spread your hab love elsewhere.
    Posted by tukka_fall

You're not exactly a beacon of intelligent debate.....

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

tukka (spelled wrong btw), in your first 22 posts you've written a lot of checks you can't seem to cash here.  You might want to chill out -- you're in over your head and your reputation is terrible already. 

Quit trying to drop bombs and learn a little more about what you're trying to say, eh?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: What did I say : You add what to hockey discussions? Your almost as stupid as sox.
    Posted by tukka_fall

How could I possibly compete with your "Rask is awful" diatribes? 23 useless posts by someone who's nickname is in reference to last year's star goalie.Don't think you can come on here and get any respect by telling everyone how bright you are and how stupid everyone else is(by being fooled by 1st place).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from samopp13. Show samopp13's posts

In Response to What did I say:
    I mentioned last night's game would be a statement game for the Bruins and I  figured they would choke and they did. Forget about the hit, once again this team like all other Bruins teams folded in a big game. I'm the biggest Bruin fan there is but I am getting sick and tired of watching this team year after year never come up big when they need to. I don't know but what is it about this organization that whatever players they bring in they fall into the trap that is the Bruins, a hockey team that can't win when it counts. Certainly the style Julien coaches does not mesh with the type of players he has and I don't know why management can't see that. Sitting back all the time just allows the other team to bring it to you all the time and the Bruins D, even with Kaberle, still struggles in their own end. I don't hold out much hope for the playoffs unless Terry O'Reilly or someone with fire and passion goes behind that bench and tries to instill that in the players.
    Posted by Mangler

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mangler. Show Mangler's posts

In Response to Re: What did I say : You add what to hockey discussions? Your almost as stupid as sox.
    Posted by tukka_fall

Thanks Tukka, that jerk is no fan just some unemployed bum who has no self-esteem and obviously no hockey intelligence either.

Sections
Shortcuts