What did I tell you guys....?????????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

What did I tell you guys....?????????

I said BRUINS would win the next 2 games ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: What did I tell you guys....?????????

One down stanley one down! I need to start listening to your predictions and I wont be so damn nervous any more!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

In Response to What did I tell you guys....?????????:
    [QUOTE]I said BRUINS would win the next 2 games ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

What happens in game 6 Stanley?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: What did I tell you guys....?????????:
    [QUOTE]One down stanley one down! I need to start listening to your predictions and I wont be so damn nervous any more!
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Dont be nervous about the next one LUCICmilan...Bruins will score first and TB will feel the heat and feel that the end is near ...I dont see how they could beat the BRUINS we have so much more depth and the longer this series goes the more you realize that Tampa doesnt have all the tools it takes to win the Cup

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

if there is one thing i am confident in, when it comes to this years team, it's that they will play a great road game. hope they've saved their best for wednesday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

and the year before that.....and the year before that....and the year before that

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

with all due respect, this is silly - no person is able to predict whats going to happen, you play the game shift by shift not making wild predictions that they are going to win x amount of games - anything can happen they need to focus and work hard and get in the passing lanes, ensure they dont get any odd man rushes as they are lethal with vinnie and stamkos and st louis

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

no one can question you faith.  I said they would be in the finals.  The next game is gonna be a hard one to win.  But I still think they will tomorrow

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]no one can question you faith.  I said they would be in the finals.  The next game is gonna be a hard one to win.  But I still think they will tomorrow
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

you also predicted philly in 6.  kinda hard to be in the finals if you don't win every round.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

[QUOTE]I said BRUINS would win the next 2 games ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

You said they needed Wheeler to win too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

This will not be a game where a slow start will help. Claude neds to modify his 3rd man high, and attack, keep the puck in the Bolts end. If Claude has the Bruins falling back we will be in trouble

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Really repect your enthusiasm and the Bs are really inspiring confidence but the series ain't over yet. I won't be popping any champagne until they get that next  win against the Bolts.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Stanley has said from the time when we were down 0-2 to the habs that this team would win. I tell you what I am buying into to it and now even the post paranoid, negative, nervous, bruins fan like my self now believes. I am done being negative no matter what happens the rest of the way even if we lose game 6. I have spent the entire post season worring about past failures instead of just enjoying each game and the ride. I have finaly woken up and just gona enjoy this thing to the end good or bad. I wana thank some of you regular posters for helping me get my head out of my a ss.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Am I not the only one who predicted 3 Stanley Cups in a row ...wait and see

For game 6 BRUINS will win 3-2 in OT

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What did I tell you guys....????????? : you also predicted philly in 6.  kinda hard to be in the finals if you don't win every round.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

in my original picks i had boston winning the cup over the ducks,  guess it will have to be over van.  for the record i dont think they will beat van.  but i am sure you have always stayed the course. glad you keep tabs on me.

cheers

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What did I tell you guys....????????? : in my original picks i had boston winning the cup over the ducks,  guess it will have to be over van.  for the record i dont think they will beat van.  but i am sure you have always stayed the course. glad you keep tabs on me. cheers

I thought the ducks would win in the first round too. If they keep that team together they should be a force for years to come.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]I had predicted Tampa vs Nashville..very very close
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

I predicted you would pass away..... we all get one wrong once in a while!
    Nice to see you again, CacPiss Stoney (Sarcasm)!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What did I tell you guys....????????? : I predicted you would pass away..... we all get one wrong once in a while! Nice to see you again, CacPiss Stoney (Sarcasm)!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

I gota thank cactus after he posted if anyone knew about any table hockey leagues. I checked out table hockey and ended up buying a stiga regulation table. It has been great entertainment using it with my friends before and during intermissons on weekend playoff games.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What did I tell you guys....????????? : in my original picks i had boston winning the cup over the ducks,  guess it will have to be over van.  for the record i dont think they will beat van.  but i am sure you have always stayed the course. glad you keep tabs on me. cheers

wasn't really keeping tabs on you.   i sorta kinda remembered you picking a b's opponent, so i checked asmaha's thread and saw you picked philly in 6.

as far as me staying the course, i picked the bruins and sj in every round and i'm still hoping it happens.  if sj and bos meet i will win 13 12packs of beer (i'm in nb, so it's over $20/12pack) from my hockey team and $600 in a playoff pool.  i'm currently 3/108 in that pool and have a crapload of b's and sharks.  nothing against your boy raffi, but i hope we don't see him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What did I tell you guys....????????? : wasn't really keeping tabs on you.   i sorta kinda remembered you picking a b's opponent, so i checked asmaha's thread and saw you picked philly in 6. as far as me staying the course, i picked the bruins and sj in every round and i'm still hoping it happens.  if sj and bos meet i will win 13 12packs of beer (i'm in nb, so it's over $20/12pack) from my hockey team and $600 in a playoff pool.  i'm currently 3/108 in that pool and have a crapload of b's and sharks.  nothing against your boy raffi, but i hope we don't see him.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

Good picks on your end.  I had 7 redwings in my playoff pool.  3 tampa, Couture and Daniel Sedin.  I am up by 8 pts at the moment but the guy who is 13 back has 11 bruins.  If they make the final I am toast.  I needed Detroit to knockoff SJ.

I had a bad feeling against Philly.  So I went against my original pick.  Obviously the ducks were gone early.  Before the season ended I also had Van vs Boston.

I think Raffi will become public enemy #1.  Should make for some good back and forths. 

Cheers

Sections
Shortcuts