What did you Learn?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: What did you Learn?

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

True.  All the while continuing to contribute to the Pens wigging out.  This is from the Pittsburgh end of things. 

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/penguins/frustrations-get-the-best-of-penguins-690078/

That made me laugh.

They became unglued. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

After Crosby's -2 last night, he is now -3 for the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

That the B's won't back down from this challenge. Cool

I hope this will be one of the nastiest series we will ever see for very long time. Pittsburgh should shut up and skate away, but I think they won't be able to help themselves, and then it's over. The B's are too good at this type of game.

And we have the better goalie.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Letang is pretty physical. Last night was the most physical I've seen him play.

I'd love for him to continue to focus on his physical game.  Marchand can take a licking and Letang can wear and O-fer and -2 every night.

I think it was obvious the Pens came out last night with playing physical as their game plan. Thats great. Seems to me with all that telent if theyre goinjg to concentrate more on hitting that fine with me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

The Penguin D can be had.  Eaton and Murray aren't quick enough to pucks, Letang can be danced, and Orpik is only able to do so much.

Yep big drop off when Martin and Orpik are off the ice.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I like the Bruins more than my wife

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to scottm50's comment:

Crosby is the crybaby/whiner that I thought he was!  Holy cow!!  He was on the refs all night...didn't do him much good though.  Hopefully his tounge keeps wagging...it seems to disengage his hockey brain!!  GO BRUINS!!!

And it continued after the gm to the media. He is a great player but he whines about everything none stop

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I learned that there is no possibility that mitch won't find some way to criticize Chara.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to OrrandShore's comment:

Boston wins this series 4-0.

Why, because the competition is getting weaker all the time.

Good for Bruins fans, but does not provide for good hockey.

Will the Leafs have provided the most competiton for the B's when they finally lift the cup?????

Stupidest post of the year right here folks. He also posted the exact same thing in a different thread.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

The Bruins if well rested (as in no 3rd game in 4 days) can beat any team in the league.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to Klaas' comment:

The Bruins if well rested (as in no 3rd game in 4 days) can beat any team in the league.

Exactly, rested and prepared we are very hard to beat.

A thing I realized... Crosby would make a good Hab .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Tuuka Rask wants the Cup and is earning his way toward it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I'm shocked that with the way Crosby made an absolute fool of himself against Philly last year, that he hasn't learned anything.

His behavior could have been taken straight from last year's series from the Flyers. Is he really that cluleess?

Can you imagine Zetterberg watching that game last night and saying, "he's the Captain?"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

I'm shocked that with the way Crosby made an absolute fool of himself against Philly last year, that he hasn't learned anything.

His behavior could have been taken straight from last year's series from the Flyers. Is he really that cluleess?

Can you imagine Zetterberg watching that game last night and saying, "he's the Captain?"

I'm shocked at the way you behaved all season.  You made a complete fool of yourself time and time again.

Can you imagine Bergeron reading your posts and saying, "he's a fan"?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I've also learned how universally hated the Pens are - checked out Jets, Flyers, Devils, Habs and Rangers boards this morning . Even most the Habs fans want the Pens to go down. Only outside fan base I've seen rooting for the Pens is the Nucks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

This is a war. No prisoners.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Letang has nice hair, nice flow to it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

1. Vokoun's numbers in his previous two series are not indicative of how he will play against the B's.

2. I would take Krejci over Crosby any day of the week.

3. The Bruins are the more disciplined team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to ThatHockeyGuy's comment:

1. Vokoun's numbers in his previous two series are not indicative of how he will play against the B's.

For sure, he is a good back-up goaler, good chance we see M-A McFleury before all is said and done.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

In response to ThatHockeyGuy's comment:

For sure, he is a good back-up goaler, good chance we see M-A McFleury before all is said and done.

I'd rather not, and give him the chance to be the super hero......you just never know what it could do for him/team. Funny things happen in playoff hockey to change outcomes ala, DK going down in the Flyers series 2010.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Letang has nice hair, nice flow to it.

I saw Ron Duguay play in an alumni game today...now that's impressive!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

In response to Nolakanookie's comment:

Chara is very tall!

That's actually not a bad post.  Things can change in an instant.

Lol. I also noticed that his mouth guard makes it look like he's missing teeth...could that affect his height later in life?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

that whining is just what the pens do. from mario on down. it's really sad to say the least. this is the vancouver series all over again. fine by me- by the end of that series, the nucks were the most despised team in the league for their collective crying. love it.   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to red75's comment:

I've also learned how universally hated the Pens are - checked out Jets, Flyers, Devils, Habs and Rangers boards this morning . Even most the Habs fans want the Pens to go down. Only outside fan base I've seen rooting for the Pens is the Nucks.

Yah Pens fans ar POd that everyone is against them on the HFboard game threads. Flyer fans, of course, are especially brutal LoL

PS. This what they get for having a whining, complaining captain.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Just post one thing you learned (or confirmed) from last night's game.  I'll start.

The Pens are not as good at playing a chippy brand of hockey as the B's are.

Bob BEERS said it all night long on the radio feed. The painguins don't like to play in their own zone, because that's their weakness!!!

Sections
Shortcuts