What does Paille have to do?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: What does Paille have to do?

It's summer.  Send him.

Are you not entertained?!?!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I'm not allowed to comment on Caron because it sends Dez off the deep end when I do.  No one wants to read 400 posts about how Chris Bourque and Kaspers Daugavins suck.

Caron certainly has a chance to outscore them in Boston this year though. At least he's on the inside track.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

[QUOTE]

I'm not allowed to comment on Caron because it sends Dez off the deep end when I do.  No one wants to read 400 posts about how Chris Bourque and Kaspers Daugavins suck.

Caron certainly has a chance to outscore them in Boston this year though. At least he's on the inside track.

[/QUOTE]

LOL...sorry instigated with my cough cough commnent. things haven't changed that much since June but one thing has, Dez that was a good diplomatic reply.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alsims. Show Alsims's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It certainly should be Caron's last kick at the can.If he can't chip in occasionally on offense,I don't think he will last.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Alsims' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It certainly should be Caron's last kick at the can.If he can't chip in occasionally on offense,I don't think he will last.

[/QUOTE]

No doubt Al and he still needs to make the team first too. I'm only stating that due to his contract status and familiarity with the system, it looks like he's got the inside track for one of the open forward positions. I'm one of the few who still sees potential with Caron but regardless, I just want to see the spots filled by whoever plays the best in camp.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Reilly Smith, Ryan Spooner, Jordan Caron , Matt Fraser will be fighting for a spot on the 3rd line ...I say Reilly Smith will earn the job ...and the spot for the one that will be replacing Thornton in 75% of the games will probably go to the player who will show the best of his talent in the pre season games..my money would be on Spooner but it could also be splitted between Caron and Spooner for the first 10 games before CJ makes his final decision...but just do not underestime Matt Fraser ....who knows ...it will be a very interesting training camp !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Matt Fraser could be the underdog for a spot on the 4th line but he has something that Spooner and Caron do not have...he can fight ..if this is what it takes to replace Thornton....whatever happen all 4 players (Smith, Fraser, Spooner, Caron) would be a major improvement over Thornton

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Reilly Smith, Ryan Spooner, Jordan Caron , Matt Fraser will be fighting for a spot on the 3rd line ...I say Reilly Smith will earn the job ...and the spot for the one that will be replacing Thornton in 75% of the games will probably go to the player who will show the best of his talent in the pre season games..my money would be on Spooner but it could also be splitted between Caron and Spooner for the first 10 games before CJ makes his final decision...but just do not underestime Matt Fraser ....who knows ...it will be a very interesting training camp !

Nobody (outside of the voices in your head) cares about what you think.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dezaruchi thanks for the good words !   And be happy, I like you !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I loathe you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That's probably your funniest post ever.  Busted me right up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I loathe you.

[/QUOTE]

How can you be so crual with a BRUINS fan .....unless you are a Hans fan ???  But dont worry I still like you no matter what you say about me ...I understand your feelings and next time I go down to Boston I will offer you a beer ....take care !

Sections
Shortcuts