what gets you most excited about the upcoming season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fanonymost. Show fanonymost's posts

what gets you most excited about the upcoming season?

A. 82 vs 48 ( "more is better - we want more, we want more" )

B. Iginla & Eriksson vs Horton & Seguin ( will the top 2 lines be even more productive? )

C. Bartkowski, Hamilton & Krug vs Ference, Johnson & Redden ( a more mobile defense )

D. Caron, Fraser, Smith & Soderberg vs Bourque, Daugavins & Pandolfo ( more scoring punch from the second tier guys ) 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Re: what gets you most excited about the upcoming season?

In response to fanonymost's comment:

A. 82 vs 48 ( "more is better - we want more, we want more" )

B. Iginla & Eriksson vs Horton & Seguin ( will the top 2 lines be even more productive? )

C. Bartkowski, Hamilton & Krug vs Ference, Johnson & Redden ( a more mobile defense )

D. Caron, Fraser, Smith & Soderberg vs Bourque, Daugavins & Pandolfo ( more scoring punch from the second tier guys ) 

I think B, it will be interesting to see how good Iginla and Eriksson fit into the Bs system.  I believe we are a better team at forward compared to last year. We'll see how it pans out.
    The young quicker D is a close 2nd though. What a concept, speed on the back end! It's just that I think I know more about what we get from them compared to how the new forwards fit in because we saw them play last year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Pretty much just how good of a team this is, extremely well put together, balanced, talented, likable hockey players. Good offensively, defensively, and in net. It's exciting to know that the team you root for should be one of the best teams in the league, and for years to come. Also really excited about the Iginla and Eriksson aquisitions, liked both players before and am glad to see them in Boston. Krug, Hamilton, and Bartowski also make the defense much more mobile and should only improve the offensive production of the team. Looking forward to seeing 2 of those 3 out there on a regular basis. Will be nice to see an 82 game schedule again too.

Err, all of the above.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Possibly a good PP.  With this team being aggressive yet disciplined a good pp might push the team to another level.

No controversial character this year (like Seguin last year).  Although I liked Seguin, I didn't like to have to argue his merits. Much better when you can say straight up the guy is working hard every night and willing to take one for the team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

B & C, especially love watching the young guys run the PP... what a difference from a year ago with Seids and Chara on the points

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Reilly Smith ! 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Youth movement!

Yah I know shockerMoney Mouth