What happened before last night's game - A re-enactment

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diz420. Show diz420's posts

What happened before last night's game - A re-enactment

Minutes before the start of last night's game.

Neely - 'Hey Claude, do you mind stepping out of the room while I have a word with the boys?'
    Julien - 'Sure, no problem.'

Julien leaves the room.  Neely steps into the dressing room, slowly closes the door, turns and faces the team.

Neely - 'OK boys, this is how its gonna be tonight....'

End scene.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: What happened before last night's game - A re-enactment

In Response to What happened before last night's game - A re-enactment:
    Minutes before the start of last night's game. Neely - 'Hey Claude, do you mind stepping out of the room while I have a word with the boys?' Julien - 'Sure, no problem.' Julien leaves the room.  Neely steps into the dressing room, slowly closes the door, turns and faces the team. Neely - 'OK boys, this is how its gonna be tonight....' End scene.
    Posted by diz420

Seemed to me that CJ was showing as much emotion as the players last night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

what does clode have to do to get any credit around here? every loss is HIS fault, and someone else always gets credit for the wins. great team effort last nite-that includes clode-he's part of the team

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Not sure with Cj, would like to think he was into the game when he would keep sending Thorn out after them, but then he does that anyway so it is hard to tell.

He was able to turn purple with all the calls against the B's and was totally apoplectic when the goal was called back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

I agree with you Dez.  CJ seemed more emotional on the bench last night than i have seen in a long time.  I loved seeing his face at the end of the night when there was no one on the bench because they were tossed.  He looked so confused.  Loved the intensity of all involved last night.

Sections
Shortcuts