What happens after the worst game of the season...?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Re: What happens after the worst game of the season...?

In response to marco0863's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's what I'm wondering.  I honestly don't remember the Bruins playing that bad all season long.  That was Canadiens hockey from beginning to end, with hardly anything that resembles Bruins hockey.

Chara was awful.  Rask had a strong start and then faltered.  The offensive was...shy.  They looked afraid to hit.  The Pacioretty goal looked like something from a stick and puck session.  There was no real fight in them.  It was just depressing.

But, this team has shown the ability to bounce back and the ability to respond when cornered.  Obviously they can't do what they did against the Leafs in Game 7 again.  They need a strong start.

I'll admit I'm a little shaken by last night, but I also have confidence that this team won't go down that way.  They are the better team.  They should win.  I almost wanted the Canadiens to rub it in last night, which they did.  Good Markov, poke the f#@k*# bear.  Poke him good.

Unlike vs. Chicago, I remain less impressed by the ability of the opponent, but more impressed by their ability to make the B's play badly.  It's crazy.  Last night was a self-destruction.

The Bruins seem to have a lot of pride and they respond to being called out.  Well, they've been called out.

It's gut-check time, in every way possible.  Can't believe we have to wait until Wednesday.

Still betting on black and gold.

Until the beginning of these series I was a believer that the BRUINS have pride ...until the nanagement makes the proper decisions I stopped believing  in pride...like Ive said iit before many times I will not post on this board next season if the worst player in the NHL is still on our team next season...not only I will not post...I will not watch a single game as long as slowmoe turtle is on the team's roster....and in addition if ST is not benched next game I will not watch game 7

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

[/QUOTE]

Stanley why wouldn't you post again but more importantly what do u think ur achieving by doingthat

Answer ques pls

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like ST stole his GF. As bad as Marchand and Krejci have played in the playoffs, he goes after ST, who has done nothing but hit and hustle every time he's on the ice. It has to be personal.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

This has been a crazy series. I thought the Bruins were the better team in Games 1, 2, 3 & 5. I credit Price for some solid play and the Habs for blocking a ton of shots but, assuming there are no significant injuries, I feel pretty good about the Bruins chances in Game 7. Puck luck has had me frustrated as he11, but that has to equal out sometime right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

This has been a crazy series. I thought the Bruins were the better team in Games 1, 2, 3 & 5. I credit Price for some solid play and the Habs for blocking a ton of shots but, assuming there are no significant injuries, I feel pretty good about the Bruins chances in Game 7. Puck luck has had me frustrated as he11, but that has to equal out sometime right?

The Bruins have hit a ton of posts and crossbars. I'm not sure whether that's bad luck or just bad shooting. What's even more embarrassing is they're not even considered shots on goal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure hope so BFIJ