what i want to see friday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Re: what i want to see friday

The B's have to win to make up for the loss vs the Sabres and show we are contendres, we have to show emotion and fight hard to win because it is an important win for us. The Pens have owned us and we have to fight back if we have any chance to beat them in the playoffs. a loss and there is only a hope and a prayer.

]I don't think the Bruins have the fight it will take but hockey is a game of who wants to win most and I hope it is Boston.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I doubt we are in for too much excitement. Players will be rested, lines shuffled to try and catch fire. I'm sure we won't go anywhere near the boards too hard to avoid possible injury. Boring defensive hockey.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

All I know NAS is that the bruins have six games to get their s&%$ t together. Lucic a healthy scratch agst. Pits so far. CJ really been playing the juggling game with the lines. I think he should just put the lines back to original for remaining season. Looch krejci Horton, Marchand Bergy Seguin, Pev kelly Jagr, Paille Camp Thorn and play a healthy scratch player to give each player a rest for remaining games. Redden do the same for other d men a rest. The post season is clinch now it is time to get ready for it.

In response to mxt's comment:

I just wanna see a team that makes the other side want to get rid of the puck a little early by finishing some good, hard checks. And a regulation win as well that isn't dependent on one of our goalies making 40 saves. Is that so much to ask?

I have no problem with the goalie making 40 saves in a victory.  The B's have a great goalie!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

A good regular season win against a great team doesn't show a team or a fanbase that they are a stanley cup contenders. I want to see the Bruins win with a full 60 minutes of emotion cause I like watching it and I really, really hate the Penguins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

A good regular season win against a great team doesn't show a team or a fanbase that they are a stanley cup contenders. I want to see the Bruins win with a full 60 minutes of emotion cause I like watching it and I really, really hate the Penguins.

Ditto San!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

There are people wanting a win?  I thought we're "resting" guys? Holding the cards close to the vest?   Pitt isn't.  Washington isn't.  Chicago isn't.

Why is this game on Friday of any relevance?  Explain this logic.  Please.

It seems like half of Pitt has been resting all season long with their injury problems.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

Penguins are down Malkin (possibly), Crosby and Neal so a good opp. for the B's to take advantage and get the W.

I still believe Penguins are the team to beat to get to Sir Stanley. Hope the B's get the chance to play them in the playoffs.

Coward Cooke is coming to town. That at least should fire them up. I would love to see a Bruins remake of this classic:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIjEQHMjNcM

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gregory Campbell (18:32, zero shots). I wan't to see less of him,he should be killing penalties and be on forth line,not on power play,i want to see Julian stop being an idiot.

[/QUOTE]

That, my friend, is extremely unlikely to happen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I wanna see less of RWTK and Colon.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

might get my wish. I'm hoping quaider takes care of business