WHAT IF BRUINS DO NOTHING

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

WHAT IF BRUINS DO NOTHING

Fact is that the NHL is the most competitive league in pro sprots at an above average level. This has created a trading market of way too many buyers and almost zero, zilch, nottah sellahs!!! What little is really out there is going for sky high rip off prices.  BRUINS could be bettah off going with what they got, and hope everybody is healthy come April. The BRUINS are Cup Champs, and you don't fix what aint broken.  Especially when the price to deal is rediculous!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: WHAT IF BRUINS DO NITHING

I agree. It's not the end of the world if PC stands pat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

PC has publicly stated he would like to add a depth forward and a depth defenseman. 

In light of the Boychuck hit last night I would say that a defenseman would be the higher priority right now and I'm sure PC has the phones working. 

Goals are going to have to come from the existing top 6 forwards - there is no big name coming our way.  PC may add a cheap veteran but that's it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to WHAT IF BRUINS DO NITHING:
    Fact is that the NHL is the most competitive league in pro sprots at an above average level. This has created a trading market of way too many buyers and almost zero, zilch, nottah sellahs!!! What little is really out there is going for sky high rip off prices.  BRUINS could be bettah off going with what they got, and hope everybody is healthy come April. The BRUINS are Cup Champs, and you don't fix what aint broken.  Especially when the price to deal is rediculous!!!
    Posted by 54BLITZER

I'm hoping that if there are no changes made by our GM, it means that HORTON and PEVERLY will be OK. As far as the big picture goes, I'm not a fan of addition by subtraction.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Nithing???????

Is that slang in Boston Speak-- or just a typo--lol!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

In Response to Re: WHAT IF BRUINS DO NITHING:
    Nithing??????? Is that slang in Boston Speak-- or just a typo--lol!
    Posted by Yaso#7

A pathetic mistake on my behalf.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

In Response to WHAT IF BRUINS DO NITHING : I'm hoping that if there are no changes made by our GM, it means that HORTON and PEVERLY will be OK. As far as the big picture goes, I'm not a fan of addition by subtraction.
    Posted by watchtower

I agree with you 100%.  I believe Peverly will be back, and play well. Horton is a vauge situation.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: WHAT IF BRUINS DO NITHING : A pathetic mistake on my behalf.
    Posted by 54BLITZER

You can edit that you know.  Just click edit on your first post.

Whether or not they make a move, they will still be i k.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

In Response to Re: WHAT IF BRUINS DO NITHING : You can edit that you know.  Just click edit on your first post. Whether or not they make a move, they will still be i k.
    Posted by BadHabitude

THANKS!!! HAVE A GREAT BRUIN DAY!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Re: WHAT IF BRUINS DO NOTHING

Looks like from what I am reading here on the website come Monday there will be one or two new bodies joining the Bruins.. Chiarelli says deals are close to being locked up.. Good to hear , that he is not willing to touch current roster... Looks like more picks are leaving here..

Sections
Shortcuts