What is it with defenseman named Dennis?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

What is it with defenseman named Dennis?

When Seidenberg passes across the ice from his own zone, I always get nervous and I never knew why......now I know why

That was a putrid way to lose.......but I guess they were lucky to even be in at OT and come away with the one point, thanks to Kaberle.  But Dennis made sure that would be all we get with his boneheaded, lazy, Wideman-esk pass, and still subjected us to watching Cooke, Talbot and the rest of the those DB's celebrating on our ice like they just won the cup again

Thanks Dennis, that was a nice, swift kick in the kiwi's 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: What is it with defenseman named Dennis?

He wasn't the only one coughing up the puck tonight... and on top of all the turnovers, the Bruins were very bad at winning battles along the boards.

Thankfully, they still played the middle pretty well and Thomas kept it close enough to salvage a point.

Don't like it, but I'll take it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Look at the bright side...OT in the playoffs is 5 on 5 and there would have been another D back there to bail him out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Other than that bad play he played a solid game tonight. Just sucks it lead to the GW goal.