What is reviewable...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

What is reviewable...

Pretty sure that 8th goal was in regulation the B's should have demanded a review of the goal, an 8-0 beatdown would have sounded better.

Effen th e habnots and the habnot lovers, so sick of their life revolves around them fandom.

If they could only take a realistic step back and see the crackpots that they are, they would see their despicable selves and why they are the most hated team in the WORLD.

Wow 8-0 to the slower and less talented B's, that must be a real kick in the keester.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Re: What is reviewable...

I actually thought that too, and my wife says "Who cares, its 7-0, it doesnt matter."  I say it does, for many reasons:  RULES, stats, history, etc.  It SHOULD have been reviewed for sure, but the refs thought, "Hey, its over, it doesnt matter."  Im not being a dink wishing it was an 8-0 blowout because 7-0 wasnt good enough, but stuff like that can come into play when handing out trophies like scoring titles, Jennings, etc.  I didnt like that it wasnt reviewed and I think the league should review it and give out assists, goals, etc., if it was good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

A 1-0 win is good, 7 is better, but 8 would have been gr8te.

It is so nice to be a sore winner, in regards to habnot fans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sebagoking. Show sebagoking's posts

That was a great play to end the game.  They didn't show a replay and I didn't see who it was that jammed it home.  Was that Horton for his trick??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I've never seen a Habs team give up like that ever. One thing is for sure as far as the post question players that come off of suspension are now being watched like hawks on a pigeon.

Terry Gregson was definitely given a edict by Murphy and Colin to make sure hits are clean. So from here on in Marchand has to be careful which rots because I want him up under opposing teams skins like the next two especially.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the slash to the face by plecanic should definitly be on the agenda. horton is lucky he was falling away from that, it could have been much worse.

Sections
Shortcuts