what is the most annoying thing on this board.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Re: what is the most annoying thing on this board.

Stanley....WHAT 3 CHAMPIONSHIPS HAVE YOU PREDICTED??? If you are saying the NEXT 3, they haven't happened yet you dufus!!! Will you please either educate or medicate yourself?  By far, you are thee most annoying aspect of ANY board.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: what is the most annoying thing on this board.:
    In Response to Re: what is the most annoying thing on this board. : nas and chowda don't annoy me, just the fued.
    Posted by goodnewsbears
    nas has a feud going with at least 1 poster on an ongoing basis. When this chowda thing die's off he will target some one else. That to me is not only annoying but quite childish.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Posters who try to call others out, fail to supply full facts, and then disappear when called out.

Anyone seen Chowda?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Anyone who doesnt "like" N-O-T obviously came to a gun fight with a knife.  I have had ongoing battles with him and realize he just speaks his mind and doesnt care if he throws a few carves in there.  He can give as good as he recieves. 
    If N-O-T retires I may join him.  He is one of the only ones on here who keeps people honest.  And he won the Skating Clown award, which I still think is priceless.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OH By the way for the ones who dont like predictions ...here is another one..BRUINS 4-3 over the Canes Feb.1st 2011 ...that'll bring my % to 10 for 15 in 2011 = .666

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (the only fan in N. America that predicted 3 Stanley Cup in a row to the BRUINS since last year)

That should help me to get a job in the Bruin's front office

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

I don't come here as often as before.  There just aren't as many interesting, original, thought-provoking posts as when I first came on.   The problems on this board are not unlike our forums, regardless of where your allegiance is.

Unfortunately you have your mix of intelligent, thought provoking posts (minority) and the clear majority of posts that are there simply to illict a reaction, antagonize, patronize etc.. 

The thing that bothers me the most is the endless posts on the same topics whether it be Kessel, Seguin, powerplay etc.....it's just the same old over and over again.

Those of you that look for intelligent debates are best to simply ignore the obvious trolls or dumb posts and respond only to those folks that you respect their opinion.

I really like a number of the contributers here and when I drop in once in awhile I just read them.

I like SanDog, NAS (my favorite), BadHab, Fletcher, Shuperman, BSLegion, RolerHockey, Islamorada, pbergeron, Kennedy, PerrySound, RichmondHill, BookBoy and some others that elude me at this time.

Just thinking, instead of, or in addition to a 'Ignore' button, is there a capability to filter the posts by only those people you want to read so that would be all you see instead of having to weed thru the garbage?  That would be a nice feature if it already exists.

P.S.  The leaf forums are probably the worst because it's magnified by the number of posters that frequent those forums.  I love the Leafs (for better or worse) but I've given up trying to talk about them intelligently.  

Regards

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

A fight?  N-O-T is one of the more knowledgeable guys on here.  We agree to disagree and I like it that way. 
    I like debating about hockey knowledge.  Dez and I are always battling it out over issues.  We hug and makeup and move on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

A fight?  N-O-T is one of the more knowledgeable guys on here.  We agree to disagree and I like it that way.  I like debating about hockey knowledge.  Dez and I are always battling it out over issues.  We hug and makeup and move on.
    Posted by shuperman

Yeah, Shupe, and with guys like me and you, it's always about the topic.  When others are defeated or well out of their league, they start with the off topic personal stuff.  My favorite is when I get sig lines dedicated to how much a posted doesn't like me.  Talk about an honor.  Oh, and also, I live in my mother's basement. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

F.U. Not, crawl back to that basement hole and tell your mother I said hello. 
    :-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Morons and idiots that still think head shots are legal because it was a hockey play.

Trades for other teams junk that is not as good as our junk, garage 'sales' are just that sales for the garage or is that garbage.

Pouossies, that think hockey is just a game, tiddley winks is a game, hockey is a sport.  When someone is not very sporting, aka doling out headshots, they need to be tuned in, and with undo haste, so that they can see the error of their ways.  But some would have you think that was the way of the 70-80-90 era, and we are all senile.  To keep reiterating bs jargon that the Bertuzzi moore shiite is over with.

Bertuzzi Moore incident happened because they waited until the next meeting to straighten out Moore on his shot on Naslund, when it should have been taken care of at the time.  The problem was moore would not man up and fight, at least cook did.  Same goes for that tool Brashear, was gloating that he got the better of McSorley, yet when it came down to the crunch he pussified and a love tap from McStick took him down.  Had either manned up these injuries never would have happened, but the code only is enforced with men.  Scum like Avery, Clod Lemieux, Ott, Lapierre?,Samuelson, Moore live by their own code and that is to incite, run away, incite and let someone else pay for their antics.

Both of these incidents and injuries, though ugly, were not the cause from the hits but the contact thereafter with the ice.  Bleedin Hearters gimme a break, man up and play the game or there will be more of these incidents, or there will just be no players left in the league as every one is on the shelf or in their darkrooms waiting for the headaches to go away.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Oh yeah,

morons, idiots, trolls, misplaced peta's, haemaphobians,, homophobians, racists, liars, cheats, gresky spouters, and anyone else that disagrees with me, tells me to cut my mullet or shave you mustache.

That just about covers everyone, if I missed you, it is probably because I have you on ignore, sorry about the oversite but, you will remain anonymous.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

If I don't post tomorrow, have a good morning, good day, good evening and good night.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

posts concerning the board itself or "who's the best poster" contest, which always results in a (mostly) MAN-pile. Posted by 86redsox

Ahhh Yup!

PS. Good night GOAT and oh Ryder is still well Glyder LoL! Tongue out

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

No4,

Best rant on here award goes to you.  I think that was on your list but that was just classic

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Morons and idiots that still think head shots are legal because it was a hockey play. Trades for other teams junk that is not as good as our junk, garage 'sales' are just that sales for the garage or is that garbage. P o u o ssies, that think hockey is just a game, tiddley winks is a game, hockey is a sport.  When someone is not very sporting, aka doling out headshots, they need to be tuned in, and with undo haste, so that they can see the error of their ways.  But some would have you think that was the way of the 70-80-90 era, and we are all senile.  To keep reiterating bs jargon that the Bertuzzi moore shiite is over with. Bertuzzi Moore incident happened because they waited until the next meeting to straighten out Moore on his shot on Naslund, when it should have been taken care of at the time.  The problem was moore would not man up and fight, at least cook did.  Same goes for that tool Brashear, was gloating that he got the better of McSorley, yet when it came down to the crunch he pussified and a love tap from McStick took him down.  Had either manned up these injuries never would have happened, but the code only is enforced with men.  Scum like Avery, Clod Lemieux, Ott, Lapierre?,Samuelson, Moore live by their own code and that is to incite, run away, incite and let someone else pay for their antics. Both of these incidents and injuries, though ugly, were not the cause from the hits but the contact thereafter with the ice.  Bleedin Hearters gimme a break, man up and play the game or there will be more of these incidents, or there will just be no players left in the league as every one is on the shelf or in their darkrooms waiting for the headaches to go away.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

Actually Moore did man up and fight earlier in the game.Ironically enough,it was against Matt Cooke.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Yeah , i guess Moore fighting once was not enough retribution as they say for the Canucks.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Yeah , i guess Moore fighting once was not enough retribution as they say for the Canucks.
    Posted by 50belowzero

I think it was the 1 and only fight of Moores' NHL career.I still thought he should've done a better job of protecting himself with Bertuzzi so let's not rehash that old story but I did always give him props for fighting Cooke(1st guy that challenged him).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: what is the most annoying thing on this board. : I think it was the 1 and only fight of Moores' NHL career.I still thought he should've done a better job of protecting himself with Bertuzzi but let's not rehash that old story but I did always give him props for fighting Cooke(1st guy that challenged him).
    Posted by dezaruchi

I think when Moore fought Cooke he (Moore) thought the retribution was over and done with. I think the Bertuzzi attack caught him totally by suprise.(obviously)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: what is the most annoying thing on this board. : I think when Moore fought Cooke he (Moore) thought the retribution was over and done with. I think the Bertuzzi attack caught him totally by suprise.(obviously)
    Posted by 50belowzero

Bertuzzi did give him a couple of good tugs on his sweater so Moore knew he was there.Let's just leave this one alone.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: what is the most annoying thing on this board. : Bertuzzi did give him a couple of good tugs on his sweater so Moore knew he was there.Let's just leave this one alone.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Agreed.

Sections
Shortcuts