What is Tortarella talking about?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

What is Tortarella talking about?

He said it was a carbon copy of the Torres hit and Neil a repeat offender .  Now that's BS on both counts.
    Neil never leaves his feet, looks like the principle point of contact his Neil's hip (side)touches Boyle's body first and then the follow through gives that whiplash effect . Only debate is it was close to a late hit .

MSG's thoughts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7pBVlgDHWw

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Re: What is Tortarella talking about?

He is the sorest loser ever! Huge whinner, hot head ect.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

That's a clean hit, no elbow no head, I mean Boyle is 6"6 how can you hit his head. Don't say he was shooting either.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: What is Tortarella talking about?:
    [QUOTE]That's a clean hit, no elbow no head, I mean Boyle is 6"6 how can you hit his head. Don't say he was shotting either.
    Posted by soups-7[/QUOTE]

To me it was as clean as his hit on Boychuck in Ottawa.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Guys, look at the video more closely....He leaves his feet.  You have to watch the feet the entire time.  Illegal hit.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Guys, look at the video more closely....He leaves his feet.  You have to watch the feet the entire time.  Illegal hit.
    Posted by lucdufour[/QUOTE]
    I saw the video on slo-mo and thought the only time Neil leaves his feet is on the follow through.I didn't think he jumped into the hit.imo

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

I'm wondering what hit Lucdufour was watching because I'm not seeing Neal leave his feet on this one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]I'm wondering what hit Lucdufour was watching because I'm not seeing Neal leave his feet on this one.
    Posted by MrVmax[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  Tons of hits people leave their feet.  But jumping or launching is different.  There was no launching in this hit whatsoever.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Clean hit!  Boyle saw Neil coming on and took the chance to fire the puck.  Open season for a clean hit!  Neil did not leave his feet other than to brace for the check which would be in the air not anchored on his skates.  He did not launch imo.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Neil's blades don't appear to come off the ice as he collides with Boyle.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Torts is the reporters gift that just keeps on giving. Nice clean check maybe a pinch late but I thought it was solid. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

But that is not the first time we've seen Neil nail guys cutting across the ice. He loves to make that hit and is trying to hurt the opponent. I'm just glad B's don't have to deal with his %*$& after seeing him hit Boychuk.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Torts still has sour grapes about Haglen's 3 game suspension for his hit on Alfredson & thinks his team is owed justice.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

No leaving off feet.  Clean hit.