What kind of game do you expect from the bruins tomorow night Poll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

What kind of game do you expect from the bruins tomorow night Poll

lame poll question of the night

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Re: What kind of game do you expect from the bruins tomorow night Poll

lay an egg....

that's all they've done the past two seasons against the habnots....

i hope they prove me wrong....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I expect the Bs to play physical.  Mara and White dropping the gloves for the Habs, maybe Moen.  I expect the Habs PP to be a factor and he Bs PP to be non existent!  Bs have had problems with the Habs speed all year long and i don't see why it would be any different tomorrow since CJ does not know how to make adjustements.  I hope i am wrong though!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

All I know is if this bruins team doesn't show up 2morow night then I have lost all faith in all of them for good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Hope I'm wrong -- but the Habs always crank it up a notch against the B's. If the B's get even a significant lead -- the game never seems to be out of reach for a Hab comeback. Both of these teams scare me but for different reasons.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Canadiens will try and win the game - 3rd in the conference means opening at the Bell Center (who wouldn't want that).

Bruins will also try and win the game - 3rd in the conference means avoiding opening at the Bell Center (who wouldn't want that).

Interesting and maybe unavoidable dynamics = big, big game.  If it's one-sided, it could get very ugly - Habs dirty crap, or Bs bruising, or both. 

Can't wait to watch.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Obv. hope we win but what I can't take is if this team plays tomorow night with no heart or engergy. I don't think effort will be a problem for the bruins but then again we have seen many times from this core of bruins just peeing down their legs in big games and not even showing up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: What kind of game do you expect from the bruins tomorow night Poll:
    [QUOTE]All I know is if this bruins team doesn't show up 2morow night then I have lost all faith in all of them for good.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

I read this and I laugh.  B/C the ironic part is that you say you will die b/c you are a Bruins fan.  Newsflash.  No you arent.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: What kind of game do you expect from the bruins tomorow night Poll:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What kind of game do you expect from the bruins tomorow night Poll : I read this and I laugh.  B/C the ironic part is that you say you will die b/c you are a Bruins fan.  Newsflash.  No you arent.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

I will still be a bruins fan no matter what but no longer believe in this core of players big difference... Maybe yur too too is on to tight so its affecting your brain processing?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Actually I think you stated it perfectly.  You can wordsmith it anyway you want.  There are all kinds of fans.  You are the worst kind.  Its very rare that I call someone out as badly as you.  Its so easy.  read what your write once in a while. 

Humor us all with what you want tomorrow.  Oh wait, let me guess.  Bench brawl, boo the Canadian National anthem and win 10-0.  That's some good hockey fan there.  Polish up your tattoo, tomorrow is a big one.  I hope the players are reading this and have it posted to the chalk board for inspiration.  LUCICmilan17 doesnt have faith in us anymore if we lose. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]Actually I think you stated it perfectly.  You can wordsmith it anyway you want.  There are all kinds of fans.  You are the worst kind.  Its very rare that I call someone out as badly as you.  Its so easy.  read what your write once in a while.  Humor us all with what you want tomorrow.  Oh wait, let me guess.  Bench brawl, boo the Canadian National anthem and win 10-0.  That's some good hockey fan there.  Polish up your tattoo, tomorrow is a big one.  I hope the players are reading this and have it posted to the chalk board for inspiration.  LUCICmilan17 doesnt have faith in us anymore if we lose. 

Actualy would never boo another countrys anthem in fact cheered loudly for Oh Canada at game 7 vs the habs in 2004. I would love to see a bench clearing brawl but what I am most interested in seeing is how the bruins start and play through out the game.  Anything short of a balls to the walls effort is just inexcusable in my opinion. Go to bat for your teamate and captn and play a spirited effort.

Besides the stuff surrounding chara very pivital divison game. The bruins were a no show last time they had a chance to take care of the habs and padd the divison lead. They didn't show up last time in Montreal Period.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

So will you leave if they lose tomorrow.  I mean you appear outta no where a few weeks ago.  Rant and rave and then pretend to be superfan who has zero faith if they lose a regular season game.  And to boot you are always negative. 
    Just curious. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]So will you leave if they lose tomorrow.  I mean you appear outta no where a few weeks ago.  Rant and rave and then pretend to be superfan who has zero faith if they lose a regular season game.  And to boot you are always negative.  Just curious. 

Nope I am here for ever Laughing

IMO your the worse kind of fan because you don't get it...You think you can't be objective and still root for a team. Wish I was feeling well enough to have gone to the game with legion would have love to meet you for some beers before the game you could quiz me if u wanted to in perosn I bet I have forgot more about the bruins than you know about them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What kind of game do you expect from the bruins tomorow night Poll : Nope I am here for ever IMO your the worse kind of fan because you don't get it...You think you can't be objective and still root for a team. Wish I was feeling well enough to have gone to the game with legion would have love to meet you for some beers before the game you could quiz me if u wanted to in perosn I bet I have forgot more about the bruins than you know about them.

objectivity

Definitions (2)

1. General: Striving (as far as possible or practicable) to reduce or eliminate biases, prejudices, or subjective evaluations by relying on verifiable data

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What kind of game do you expect from the bruins tomorow night Poll : Nope I am here for ever IMO your the worse kind of fan because you don't get it...You think you can't be objective and still root for a team. Wish I was feeling well enough to have gone to the game with legion would have love to meet you for some beers before the game you could quiz me if u wanted to in perosn I bet I have forgot more about the bruins than you know about them.

What don't I get?  I come here, cheer them on and win or lose I am here.  I don't abandon the team if they lose a game.  I am sure you will be at your best in the playoffs. 
    Exchanging hockey knowledge with you would hurt.   Not in a good way.  Listening to you ramble on would make me wanna eat my gun.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What kind of game do you expect from the bruins tomorow night Poll : What don't I get?  I come here, cheer them on and win or lose I am here.  I don't abandon the team if they lose a game.  I am sure you will be at your best in the playoffs.  Exchanging hockey knowledge with you would hurt.   Not in a good way.  Listening to you ramble on would make me wanna eat my gun.

So venting after MY fav team loses makes you not a fan?

Also you seem to like to reply to my posts did you at least honestly answer the poll?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I went in with hopes of reading somnething good.  It took me a few of your posts to realize that isnt gonna happen.  And its fine to be upset after a loss.  I have broken a few remotes in my day.  But you already are setting up for a loss.
    Your posts amuse me.  Not in a good way.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]I went in with hopes of reading somnething good.  It took me a few of your posts to realize that isnt gonna happen.  And its fine to be upset after a loss.  I have broken a few remotes in my day.  But you already are setting up for a loss. Your posts amuse me.  Not in a good way.

I voted for a bruins to win but none of the questions in the poll if happened would surprise me. I sugest maybe you start your own bruins message board where you can moderate it so only positive talk is allowed. You clearly can't handle others opinions.

Did you vote for any of them?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: What kind of game do you expect from the bruins tomorow night Poll:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What kind of game do you expect from the bruins tomorow night Poll : objectivity    Definitions (2) 1. General : Striving (as far as possible or practicable ) to reduce or eliminate biases, prejudices , or subjective evaluations by relying on verifiable data Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

DZ the educator unfortunately it is not working in this case.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What kind of game do you expect from the bruins tomorow night Poll : DZ the educator unfortunately it is not working in this case.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    I just hate people trying to mask negativity as simply being"objective".True objectivity is rare on this forum.I know I'm usually not.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

I think LUCICmilan17 is a Bruins' fan behaving like a Habs fan... got lots of respect for him.  That's called love, man !  I hate fans behaving like objective scientists... I can't help but think those analitycal thinkers go out and eat a frigin' ceasar salad with a glass of milk after games instead of painting their faces with their team's logo, drinking booze, partying and going to "Chez Paré"...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Don't you guys have a forum?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

[QUOTE] Don't you guys have a forum?
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

Yup...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

I expect the Bruins to come out playing their game taking the body being physical + having their skating legs going, with the league already talking to both teams don't expect a lot of real chippy play unless this game gets one-sided. No question the Garden will be rocking tonight. 

25. This post has been removed.