What kind of game do you expect from the bruins tomorow night Poll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: What kind of game do you expect from the bruins tomorow night Poll

In Response to Re: What kind of game do you expect from the bruins tomorow night Poll:
    [QUOTE]I think LUCICmilan17 is a Bruins' fan behaving like a Habs fan... got lots of respect for him.  That's called love, man !  I hate fans behaving like objective scientists... I can't help but think those analitycal thinkers go out and eat a frigin' ceasar salad with a glass of milk after games instead of painting their faces with their team's logo, drinking booze, partying and going to "Chez Paré"...
    Posted by Wedgy-Dunlop[/QUOTE]

I don't call the police when a bruin is hit cleanly or even cheapshoted for that matter.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

anyone that "gives up" on a team before the season is actually over is a bum. not a fan, but a fair weather fan. like all those "die-hard" sox fans that woke up the next morning only to be shocked they actually beat the yankees, and were still in the series(04). who needs 'em?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: What kind of game do you expect from the bruins tomorow night Poll:
    [QUOTE]anyone that "gives up" on a team before the season is actually over is a bum. not a fan, but a fair weather fan. like all those "die-hard" sox fans that woke up the next morning only to be shocked they actually beat the yankees, and were still in the series(04). who needs 'em?
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

I watch or listen to every game no matter what the season or how the season is playing out and cheer for the bruins. I stll can't help but question this current bruins core and its coach in big games. Until they proove me wrong at this point they are a group that under achieves in big games. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KCMDux88. Show KCMDux88's posts

Here's exactly what's going to happen tonight:

Bruins will come out physical but a little flat footed.  They will get a few penalties, maybe a fight or two, but will spend some time on the penatly kill.  Montreal will capitalize once or twice on the PP.  Bruins will turn it around in the second to either tie or come within one.  The third will be pretty even, Montreal will get some more power plays giving them the advantage.  However, i could see this game going either way.  Slight edge to the canadiens because they will have significantly more power play time. - Not trying to complain about the refs, this is just usually how it seems between these two teams.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Again, a GREAT question for the die-hards...all the same answers

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

I have noticed that since the Chara/Patch "hit" the Bruins seem to be a little on the tentative side of physical play. Not Their Game. I don't understand this. They MUST play physical. This is Bruins Hockey. No? Julien HAS to fire this team up for this game!
    Now that the League will be "watching" will the Bruins come out and Hit Anything in their path? They better or will almost certainly lose.
    Montreal will chirp/that's what they do. Boston will react and get penalized.
    I hate that way of play. I say react first and cause Montreal to whine and show the League and North America who these Montreal Canadiens Really Are!
    A none physical/whiny/hide behind Linesmen TEAM.
    Here's hoping Angry Horton gets a hold of Chirpy Subban!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosismooses. Show mosismooses's posts

They had better come out and play hard right from the start, because somewhat lost in all of this B.S. is that the Habs are a fast skating and skilled team. I don't care if the Bruins fight or go after anyone for that matter. I want to see them win a home "playoff" type game.

Sections
Shortcuts