What NFL team does Vacouver remind you of?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

Re: What NFL team does Vacouver remind you of?

The Miami Heat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

UBC Thunderbirds

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

The Patriots, easily!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

INE Patriots!n Response to What NFL team does Vacouver remind you of?:
    [QUOTE] Cocky, mouthy and claiming the championship before they've won it. Sound familiar?
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: What NFL team does Vacouver remind you of?:
    [QUOTE]INE Patriots!n Response to What NFL team does Vacouver remind you of? :
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

And your examples are???

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

HUBBY IT'S GETTING RIDICULOUS LOOK:

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What NFL team does Vacouver remind you of? : And your examples are???

The Brady rule.  You realize, only the Band Wagon Pats fans don't see how big of a group of queens you really have on the field.  They gave you the tuck rule and your team has been irrelevant since 2004.  Spare me with the Patriots mystic.  Every single Patriots fan friend I have, had another favorite team in 1990. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What NFL team does Vacouver remind you of? : Yes, a team (the Pats) that is taught not to mouth off, constantly giving the other team accolades, etc, or speak to the press, reminds everyone of Vancouver. Your IQ is surely impressive.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha.  You want to talk about my IQ scum bum?  You are the Dild0 who has the Burger King guy as a photo.  Whooaa you're so unique.

The Pats not only were handed their first Super Bowl, congress aided and abedded it.

Either way, who was your favorite NFL team in 1991?  Cause nobody watched Pats football from 1979-1992.  Maybe you watched the 1985 season, but I bet not until the Playoffs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

I forgot the cheater & cheapshot Rodney Harrison and the lineman (forget the name) that was busted for being an extasy dealer..  Class Acts.   

Brady biatches at the refs after every incomplete pass and every time he's knocked to the ground.  Watch a game without the Rose Colored glasses.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to What NFL team does Vacouver remind you of?:
    [QUOTE] Cocky, mouthy and claiming the championship before they've won it. Sound familiar?

Might help if you could actually spell "Vancouver".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from twoonie. Show twoonie's posts

[QUOTE]Evil, you and I agree regularaly on the Pats board, and we agree here. It absolutely is reminiscent of the Jets. The mouthy coach, the subtle jabs or blatant jabs in the press, the arrogance, the paper tiger syndrome, the insecurity, inadequate feelings with regards to who they are as a team, and genuine lack of respect for the opponent.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts