What no trade rumours ????? !!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

What no trade rumours ????? !!!!!!!!!

We the bruin fans are looking to soon into the crystal ball. So far marchand is on the trade bubble, chara had a minus 2  omg and lol. We lack speed.

What the hell i might as well throw in my first trade speculation:

To Edmonton Boychuk and Thornton for Yakupov, why because the oilers are looking for a top d man and thorn can bring in his tough experience for a young team.. Our d will look very uncertain but just a rumour: Lets not start talking bigger deals with likes of Hall Eberle Hopkins. The oilers will most likely give up yakupov for a good d man.

Chara Hamilton Krug Sieds Bart and Mcquaid

Looch Krejci Iggy, Yakupov Bergy Erik , March Kelly Sod/caron, Paille Camp Smith

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

Re: What no trade rumours ????? !!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing you missed the Worst NHL Attitude thread.  I don't know, I'd consider bringing him in if he was better.  But he isn't good enough.  That's why he has to incorporate some of the other things.  If he was a better player and kept his mouth shut about it, he'd be in the lineup.  But in order to get better, and be a significant player on a playoff team, he needs to incorporate the other parts of the game.  Seguin is the better version.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to boborielly224's comment:

We the bruin fans are looking to soon into the crystal ball. So far marchand is on the trade bubble, chara had a minus 2  omg and lol. We lack speed.

To Edmonton Boychuk and Thornton for Yakupov, why because the oilers are looking for a top d man and thorn can bring in his tough experience for a young team.. Our d will look very uncertain but just a rumour: Lets not start talking bigger deals with likes of Hall Eberle Hopkins. The oilers will most likely give up yakupov for a good d man.

Looch Krejci Iggy, Yakupov Bergy Erik , March Kelly Sod/caron, Paille Camp Smith

Boychuk and Thornton for Yakupov.

Wow.

Thats too stupid to even qualify as a rumor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

TSN.CA: Bob McKenzie reports Edmonton Oilers GM Craig MacTavish is working the phones to determine the market for goaltenders, claiming the Oilers are looking at every possibility, including Anaheim’s Jonas Hiller, Buffalo’s Ryan Miller, St. Louis’ Brian Elliott and Washington’s Michal Neuvirth “and beyond”. Nothing is imminent and the Oilers could find it tough to convince teams to part with their surplus goalies at this point in the season.

Darren Dreger claimed the Sabres were hoping to wait until Christmas to assess their situation. He noted Miller’s modified NTC in which he lists eight teams he won’t accept a trade to. If the Oilers aren’t on that list, it could cost them one of their young forwards to land him.

ESPN.COM: Pierre LeBrun reports no one on the Sabres has approached Miller yet about a trade, and gets the sense GM Darcy Regier wants to wait until later in the season to shop him in hopes of building up his trade value. LeBrun also doubts the Ducks rock the boat this early in the season by shopping Hiller.  With Braden Holtby entrenched as the Capitals starter, Neuvirth might be an option for the Oilers, while the Blues might wish to wait until the off-season to make a decision with Elliott unless somebody forces their hand.

EDMONTON JOURNAL: Jim Matheson believes Miller would be the better choice over Hiller if the Oilers pursue a goalie, and also speculates Neuvirth could be available. Matheson isn’t sold on Elliott and is no fan of UFA goalie Ilya Bryzgalov. He also claims the Oilers aren’t looking for a top four defenseman but instead a rugged third-pairing blueliner. He doesn’t see any of the Oilers young guns being moved and believes Ales Hemsky will be in play by the trade deadline. He suggests blueliner Nick Schultz could be in a little trouble given he’s making $3.25 million as a third-pairing blueliner right now, but there’s probably not many takers at this point in the season.  He considers rumors of Nail Yakupov being dealt to the Flyers for a defenseman or forward as “fantasyland stuff”.

TSN.CA: Darren Dreger reports the Maple Leafs continue to get calls about defenseman Jake Gardiner, but unless a substantial offer is made, the Leafs won’t move him, nor are they shopping him. “It’s believed last week’s interest was generated by the ongoing media speculation”, writers Dreger. “To date, Toronto has not received an offer for Gardiner.”

COURIER-POST: Dave Isaac recently addressed some Flyers’ fans questions about their struggling club. He doesn’t expect there’s much interest around the league in older players like Adam Hall or Hal Gill, claims Kimmo Timonen isn’t going anywhere and doubts anyone would have interest in Mark Streit’s expensive contract. He also doubts Braydon Coburn is available anymore."

It's goalie hunting season, I say Hiller gets dealt first.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

A washed up goon and a second pairing defenseman for a recent #1 overall pick.

Come on, Peter.  Make it happen!

I wonder what number Yakupov would wear here.  Maybe the old Bitz #61?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Would u want to take a chance Yakupov ? I would , plus like to just say it was BS trade rumours that i started, just to stir the pot. But the bruins will just need time to get in sinc.  82 gms. is a long season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from superj2k10. Show superj2k10's posts

To Edmonton:

Ondrej Pavelec

Evander Kane

To Winnipeg:

Matt Bartkowski

Brad Marchand

Malcom Subban

To Boston:

Taylor Hall

2nd rnd pick

Why it works?

Winnipeg gets a young speedy D-men in Bartkowski to play alongside Bogosian and get a relatively young player in Marchand who has shown he can score in the NHL and has good resume in the post-season. In addition, Winnipeg will get a top notch goaltending prospect in Malcom Subban 

Edmonton get's what their desperately been seeking, a young goaltender with good success in the NHL in Pavelec. They will also get some much needed mix of size, speed, ans skill in Kane.

Boston will obtain a potential corner stone left-wing scorer that would complement their style with his speed and who is relentless at attacking the net in Taylor Hall.

Another reason it will work? All teams will be well within the CAP.

This could be as laughable as it seems. Just figured i play along.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Winnipeg has two yoiung goalies in their system, Eric Comrie and Edward Pasquale who they are high on. Supposedly, Pasquale is NHL ready so I'm not sure they would want another young goalie in return.

Gotta hand it to ya though, if theyre is going ot be a fun trade rumor thread, that one is not bad.

I would like to see Edmonton get Reimer and Gardiner from Toronto. Only problem is that Toronto I'm guessing would want a number one center. Not sure if Edmonton is willing to part ways with Nugent-Hopkins.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Fallstrom and a 3rd for

God I hate trade rumors.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from madalton. Show madalton's posts

In response to boborielly224's comment:

Why the Bruins would trade for another player like Seguin. He doesn't hit, he doesn't forcheck. He 's not the kind of player that the Bruins are looking for.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

NAS, you've changed. This is where you would normally post something completely ridiculous just to show how ridiculous the thread was... you okay?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Some good laughs in here.  Just to humor people.  Edmonton would want marchand or lucic plus hamilton.  They are asking for A LOT.  

How about yako smid for neuv alzner and a 1st pick. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Rask and Lucic for Vanek and Miller

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

NAS, you've changed. This is where you would normally post something completely ridiculous just to show how ridiculous the thread was... you okay?

That wasn't ridiculous enough?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to mattc355's comment:

I'm guessing you missed the Worst NHL Attitude thread.  I don't know, I'd consider bringing him in if he was better.  But he isn't good enough.  That's why he has to incorporate some of the other things.  If he was a better player and kept his mouth shut about it, he'd be in the lineup.  But in order to get better, and be a significant player on a playoff team, he needs to incorporate the other parts of the game.  Seguin is the better version.

wait. you're saying you wouldn't do this from the bruins perspective? are you high. You get the ability to get rid of thornton, and trade an average d man for a 1st overall pick on an entry level contract? you wouldn't do that. That would be the best trade the bruins ever made. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

wait. you're saying you wouldn't do this from the bruins perspective? are you high. You get the ability to get rid of thornton, and trade an average d man for a 1st overall pick on an entry level contract? you wouldn't do that. That would be the best trade the bruins ever made. 

See:  Middleton, Rick

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

See:  Middleton, Rick

i think tuukka has the potential to replace him. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

The only 2 the Bs would trade are seidenberg because he would get back value and the Bs feel they have the depth and then theres Marchand, who knows what is going on there but his demotion so soon, why ?

I also think that the Bs have depth in goaltending, it wouldnt surprise me to see them ship sveds who  could be a number 1 in edmonton. Just my Thoughts really, The upfront situation is a mess because smith and caron are playing not to lose there spot and when you look at the others in waiting that are capable (spooner) (johnson) one has to really wonder if Marchand is on the trade block.

Reallity is the Bs wont so anything yet, they never panic, and btw, the Bs stunk in last nights game against florida.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

The only 2 the Bs would trade are seidenberg because he would get back value and the Bs feel they have the depth and then theres Marchand, who knows what is going on there but his demotion so soon, why ?

I also think that the Bs have depth in goaltending, it wouldnt surprise me to see them ship sveds who  could be a number 1 in edmonton. Just my Thoughts really, The upfront situation is a mess because smith and caron are playing not to lose there spot and when you look at the others in waiting that are capable (spooner) (johnson) one has to really wonder if Marchand is on the trade block.

Reallity is the Bs wont so anything yet, they never panic, and btw, the Bs stunk in last nights game against florida.

They have zero depth in goaltending. They have a couple of goaltending prospects, but zero depth. If Rask gets injured, PC would have to work the phones.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I doubt he would, kel.  I've said all along that if there was ever a situation where Rask sat for a stretch, you'd see Svedberg come up and play a lot.  Not Johnson.  Johnson will be the door jockey regardless.  Subban would be #1 in the A, and Morrison would back him up.  Beyond that, who gives a flying ....

Though, if Rask was out for the year, I wonder if PC would call Bryz's agent and offer him $1M for the balance of the year to show what he could do backstopping a good defensive team. Might be just what that guy - who has all the money he needs - would want.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Oh, yeah, and thanks, bobo for kicking off e-harmony 2013.  Jerk.

shupe, that's hilarious.  Bruins would have to ship Lucic and Hamilton to Edmonton for Yakupov, but your supposed "second favorite team" would give up a decent but one-dimensional defenseman, a guy who has been unable to supplant Varlamov or Holtby to be the Capitals' goalie and has no track record whatsoever, and a first round pick likely to be in the second half of the draft for Yakupov AND Smid?  That sounds like the Capitals are your favorite team because you have as big a crush on their players as Stanley has on the Bruins.

So - no "rumour" involved here - what would people give the Oil if MacTavish wanted to move him?  Say there's still a hotline between Edmonton and the Bruin GM's office, and MacTavish calls and says "hey, listen, we need to move this guy - he's a bad fit here because Dallas is telling me the lockerroom culture isn't strong enough to keep him in line.  Give me your best offer, and if I think I can sell it, we might be able to make a deal."  What's your offer?  Do you even make one or do you just say, sorry, but we like our makeup right now and we don't want to mess with it even for a guy with such a high ceiling?

If things continue as they are right now, I could see PC considering a Marchand and McQuaid for Yakupov and a pick kind of deal.  See if Ference talks up his former D partner to get it done.  But I don't know if I see much short term value in doing it, and the long term risk that this guy goes back to Russia at least balances the long term potential that he's a Kovalchuk or Mogilny. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Will DePaoli of Inside Pittsburgh Sports: Talk is that GM change in Buffalo could come as early as Thanksgiving (American) and work on the top candidates has already begun. Penguins assistant GM Jason Boterill could be the top name on their list. Sabres senior advisor Ken Sawyer is also said to be high on Tom Fitzgerald who is officially the assistant to Penguins GM Ray Shero. Don Waddell, the Penguins top pro scout could also be a candidate."

Chuck Gormley of CSN Washington: At Wednesday’s Capitals-Rangers game there were plenty of scouts: two from each of Blackhawks, Wild, Sharks and Penguins and one scout from the Flames, Avalanche, Flyers, Kings, Canadiens, Senators, Coyotes, Blues, Maple Leafs and Jets. Bob McKenzie noted before the game that the Oilers might be interested in Michal Neuvirth. The Capitals could use a left-handed defenseman, possibly Ladislav Smid. Neuvirth has a $2.5 million cap hit and Smid has four years left at $3.5 million.

Scott Burnside of ESPN: Ryan Miller and Ilya Bryzgalov remain the most interesting goalie names out there. Brian Elliott is the odd man out in St. Louis. Jose Theodore is still looking for a team. Bryzgalov wouldn’t cost a team anything except the money. Miller has a limited no-trade clause and won’t come cheap. The Sabres will need to move Miller before the trade deadline as he’s unlikely to re-sign. Burnside drops Nail Yakupov’s name in a potential deal with the Oilers.

Chuck Gormley: There is lots of trade chatter going on at the Capitals-Rangers game. There were lots of scouts in the press box, as well as Ray Shero (USA), Steve Yzerman, Kevin Lowe (Canada).

Pierre LeBrun of ESPN: Ilya Bryzgalov’s Las Vegas tryout is over."

Could job BO you hooked em!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Oh, yeah, and thanks, bobo for kicking off e-harmony 2013.  Jerk.

shupe, that's hilarious.  Bruins would have to ship Lucic and Hamilton to Edmonton for Yakupov, but your supposed "second favorite team" would give up a decent but one-dimensional defenseman, a guy who has been unable to supplant Varlamov or Holtby to be the Capitals' goalie and has no track record whatsoever, and a first round pick likely to be in the second half of the draft for Yakupov AND Smid?  That sounds like the Capitals are your favorite team because you have as big a crush on their players as Stanley has on the Bruins.

So - no "rumour" involved here - what would people give the Oil if MacTavish wanted to move him?  Say there's still a hotline between Edmonton and the Bruin GM's office, and MacTavish calls and says "hey, listen, we need to move this guy - he's a bad fit here because Dallas is telling me the lockerroom culture isn't strong enough to keep him in line.  Give me your best offer, and if I think I can sell it, we might be able to make a deal."  What's your offer?  Do you even make one or do you just say, sorry, but we like our makeup right now and we don't want to mess with it even for a guy with such a high ceiling?

If things continue as they are right now, I could see PC considering a Marchand and McQuaid for Yakupov and a pick kind of deal.  See if Ference talks up his former D partner to get it done.  But I don't know if I see much short term value in doing it, and the long term risk that this guy goes back to Russia at least balances the long term potential that he's a Kovalchuk or Mogilny. 

Someone in here i argued with that lucic for yako was a bad deal for the oilers.  Point of my post book is that the oilers want a lot.  it wasnt bc i thought that was fair value.  

my caps deal sends them a better dman who is still young ahd exactly what the oilers need on a team friendly deal.  Alzner may be a stay at home shut down guy but hes a top 4 easy.   neuv is an upgrade in net and a first round pick that could be a lottery pick or a mid rounder.  

I dont think hamilton is anything special.   Oilers wouldnt trade yako for marchand straight up.  Would you be happier if i said lucic or marchand and hamilton for yako and smid?  

And point was that i laughed at the original offer.  Yako isnt going to the bruins unless something huge goes the other way.  That only happens if  marchand or lucic go the other way.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Shupe, it has nothing to do with what Yakupov said, but I think if the B's offered Lucic for Yakupov straight up, the Oilers would jump at it. Yakupov might be great, has all the skill, but Lucic is a rare commodity and they have a surplus of skill at the forward position.

Sections
Shortcuts