What odds do you give the Bruins to win the Stanley Cup?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: What odds do you give the Bruins to win the Stanley Cup?

The odds are against any team winning the stanely cup, there's so much that can go wrong.  But I think they have as good a chance as anyone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: What odds do you give the Bruins to win the Stanley Cup?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What odds do you give the Bruins to win the Stanley Cup? : Another baby... dont ask people their opinions on a message board if you don't want to hear them, go outside for once and get some fresh air or something instead of living your life on this board
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]
    But you reply to a post that wasn't even directed at you? Go back to your troll hole.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: What odds do you give the Bruins to win the Stanley Cup?:
    [QUOTE]Current Las Vegas odds are at 10-1. The only other teams favoured better than the Bruins are as follows: Canucks 4-1 Flyers 5-1 Red Wings 7-1 Sharks 10-1 In Response to What odds do you give the Bruins to win the Stanley Cup? :
    Posted by Camperpete[/QUOTE]

Seems about right...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

I stated before that I think they have about a 16% chance to win the cup, and I realize that is very high, with Philly and Detroit about 20% and 17% respectively as the only teams I think have a better chance.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I dunno about Vegas but the only accurate odds right now are 1 in 16.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonguy67. Show bostonguy67's posts

I got them at 17:1 when I went to Vegas in late November.  The guy at the window said, "Bobby Orr"...to which I replied, "we're overdue".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to What odds do you give the Bruins to win the Stanley Cup?:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to try to make a point with this thread.  I'm a bit fed up with people accusing me of working for Delaware North or being a 'sheep' and etc.  I think a lot of other posters have had this label put on them as well. As far as I know, there would be only 1 person on the whole board that would say  the odds of the Bruins winning the Cup are 100%.  By and large people are pretty realistic about their odds. I am pretty fed up with being insulted each time I ever say anything optimistic about this team.  Things are not perfect in the Bruins organization, but they aren't half bad.  Best management in years. Also, I think that a few people who are considered negative are probably in agreement with... me for example. I say the odds the Bruins win the cup are 22%, and I will be the majority of people will post the odds at 50% or less. (they only allow 10 poll questions, else I would have included 100%)
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

OMG What a weird question ....please read my signature you will understand 100% of course

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Sections
Shortcuts